"Stealing Luck" Is this even possible?

Hi Everybody,

I FINALLY got to purchase E.A’s BALG book. After reading it, a feeling in me has re-surfaced and realise I’ve actually left this in the “grey”.

Unfortunately I do not have the money to buy any of E.A’s other works just yet but what is your take on this subject matter? If Psychic vampirism is possible then surely “interjecting” someone’s “lucky” energies must be possible too?

I’ve been trying to use logic the best I can but at this very moment something just doesn’t feel right with me and I need to figure it out.

Instead of stealing “luck”, you would be better off using evocation to make your own.

It is possible, I got the idea to make an egregore that does this after reading Zacks account of his hell locust attack, according to his account this is what the hell locusts do. But I thought i would make my own, partially because according to necro it can be tricky getting abaddon to give you these and also I want that luck for myself, wheras I have to reason to believe it would go anywhere besides the locusts belly if used like that.

1 Like

Possible yes used to use a Fate Coin all the time when i was left hand (Because i was a Dick lol)

Reason Im asking is due to someone I saw last year who said I was born extremely lucky etc and someone was using this for their own good. We did this ritual, if memory serves correct he had to get someone to kill a monkey to counter their spell. Thing is, during the entire ordeal things happened that made me question if this was legit so when I left I spoke to someone about it. So whether the ritual was legit or not, I have no idea. Is there some way of seeing if this is true? I’ve been reading up about power meditation. I find it quite hard to imagine gold/white light.

Well did your luck change at all? That could be a good indicator right there about if this would work or not. I know that if they were using the same method I use it wouldn’t have worked as what I made is a total beast that could find a way around even a legit ritual to block it. But I don’t think very many people have thought to try making something quite like what I did so you most likely don’t have to worry about someone doing that, at not in as effective a way.

Im not exactly sure what being lucky feels like, so I can’t exactly answer that to be honest.

You can definitely steal someone’s “Hamingja,” which often translates from Norse into “luck,” although it’s more accurately described in a similar way as the Vodoun concept of “Z’etoile,” which is one of the spiritual bodies connected to the Atman or the Gros Bon Ange (the part of you that is immortal, and is the Source, yet is entirely impersonal until fused with the living ego of the Godman.)

You can steal this over time, but not all at once. It is almost like psychic vampirism, but very specifically to their hamingja. Very delicate to do, and you have to know exactly what you’re going for, otherwise you’ll just siphon off filthy human astral excrement.

7 Likes

Well that is rather concerning. You say it is rather delicate to do, would the task of finding out if this sort of thing has been performed on me be the same? Do you think you would be able to help via your consultations?

My and my family’s luck, health, wealth, reputation, education and good destiny has been stolen :sob::pensive:. Do you know how to get it all back and how to punish those theives as well as making sure that no one else is able to steal from us anymore. We know this because we consulted a few magicians and gave them a list of all our acquaintances, friends and relatives .
The magicians took our money for treatment and did not treat us (all the magicians did not know each other and the names they selected were all the same) . Sorry for the long post :pensive:.

1 Like