Statue

Anyone know who this is? I’ve seen Buddha (my buddy) a frog for the hundreth time lol(kek) and this.

2 Likes

Now there’s two of them. Out of nowhere. Boi if this ain’t no sign

It doesn’t seem to be anyone in particular, it just seems like a representation of Pharaohs in general, the hieroglyphics seem to be off a bit too, i believe its just a mock up but you could use it actually as a beacon of any Pharaoh think about it in a positive way.

Since it isn’t a actual pharaoh you can call and house any pharaoh inside of it.

1 Like

Aww.

That’s actually useful. Could lead into some wabbit holes lol. I’ll think about it.

1 Like

Osiris popped into my mind…

1 Like

I’m shopping to redo my room. I need to stop spending so damn much lol

3 Likes

Lol I feel you

I’ve wanted to work with the Egyptians for awhile so this might be a confirmation that they’re willing tbh

1 Like

However my current evolutionary needs dictate that I must further wait.

1 Like

Literally first thing that came to mind when i saw this before readong anything :rofl:

“And it was then that Nyarlathotep came out of Egypt. Who he was, none could tell, but he was of the old native blood and looked like a Pharaoh. The fellahin knelt when they saw him, yet could not say why. He said he had risen up out of the blackness of twenty-seven centuries, and that he had heard messages from places not on this planet. Into the lands of civilisation came Nyarlathotep, swarthy, slender, and sinister”

:rofl: havent had that kind of data flash in awhile. :rofl:

5 Likes

The other being I thought of was nyarlathotep :laughing:

@Aiden_Crow someone’s calling

3 Likes

I whispered if I needed to grab this and I was told yes so it goes with me.

3 Likes

On my altar ye shall go.

3 Likes

looks like an Egyptian king because he has a knife I cant remember one of the kings always carried a knife from my memory this could be speculation what I say here

Not sure, but you can try to translate the hieroglyphs by matching 'em up here:

http://www.egyptianhieroglyphs.net/gardiners-sign-list/

2 Likes

The two sets of symbols in arch-shaped outlines above his shoulder may be cartouches, Cartouche - Wikipedia.

The gold paint doesn’t fill them completely but the one on the left of the picture seems to maybe be

O/U/W (lasso shape) then N (zig-zag water line) then TH (folded rope) then R (mouth shape).

The one on the right of the photo, I can make out

T (loaf shape, like a half of a circle)

then I can’t see any more, and had to stop coz other things. :smiley:

I’m going by a cheatsheet in the back of my diary here so may be off a bit.

But you can actually find out what all those symbols mean, some sites:

https://www.natgeokids.com/uk/discover/history/egypt/hieroglyphics-uncovered/#!/register

If it’s something that interests you it’s very easy to learn the basics then add the more complicated rules on top. :+1:

PS @Nyxifer I was distractedly typing this and you beat me to it lol! :heart_eyes_cat:

PPS nice pecs if I may say so, on the statue I mean! :kissing_cat:

3 Likes

That’s very interesting Eva, Thank you. Based off of some of the signs I’ve received I believe Nyaralathotep wants me to house him inside of it.

2 Likes