"Statue of Belial is an Attack" says roommate

Always look something like that up. Don’t let someone brainwash you, at least that’s what it appears your roommate is doing. I’d look for a new one, seriously.

1 Like

I second that. Google is your friend.

1 Like

Exactly.

1 Like

Oh yeah. When I get it set up that would totally be fine with me. :wink:

3 Likes

Oh no. I dont currently have one. I was speaking to him in a hypothetical sense for when I finally have my store.

2 Likes

Easy on the marketing there though please, people can contact you & you are welcome to add a link in your profile to your store, and some text, even images into your own profile, full rules & examples what’s permitted here: NEW: Advertising On This Forum Is Not Permitted.

If you want to marlet along with BALG, drop them a line:

1 Like

Oh trust me. He’s much too thick headed. He’s one of those people who, according to themselves but with no evidence whatsoever, have passed the IQ exam as a genius. And uses it as an excuse to back up his knowledge. He’s a real piece of work. Only reason he’s even our roommate is because he’s my boyfriends friend. :roll_eyes:

Not a problem. :slight_smile: I dont even have the store yet. Didnt mean to border onto a rule. Sorry for that.

1 Like

No probs! :+1:

3 Likes

Ugh! What a TEASE :rofl: I got so excited

3 Likes

Sorry! :sweat_smile: didnt mean to be a tease.

2 Likes

Nothing that hasn´t been said already, your friend is full of bullcrap. You might want to consider your choise of friends? Just saying

1 Like

He isnt exactly a friend of mine. I hate him. He’s only our roommate because he’s my boyfriends friend.

Ah, he’s one of those people who took one of those great & mighty online IQ tests with 20 questions.

Coming to the main thing, having a statue of King Belial will not get you arrested, in fact, King Belial is known for manipulating people and protecting us from cops and authorities. No one has any legal right to arrest you (in USA) for your beliefs and practices unless you do something illegal, like child sacrifices, kidnapping someone for sacrifice, using illegal drugs, etc.

3 Likes

I want a statue of Belial…

2 Likes

Really. That’s him hating the statue. In America we have rights for any religion that doesn’t harm.

1 Like

Hiya OP! IME you can only really get in trouble if your local law enforcement are dicks and try to find sideways to persecute you because they don’t agree with your spirituality.

So, your roommate wasn’t REALLY wrong, but they sure seem like theyre threatened by you! You may want to gag that concern in their head, if they’re claiming to be a Satanist yet are afraid of an image. Smells like an unstable personality! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think the part they are getting afraid of is that I very suddenly gone from being afraid to even speak a single spirits name to coming to BALG and suddenly saying their names out loud and proud, but respectfully. Because I now know I was misinformed about the spirits.

Not to mention he may hear me speak the Litany of Lucifer every night before bed as a gift to him.

3 Likes

Your roommate doesn’t know what the fuck he’s talking about. Zero percent of what he said was true. He’s stupid. You’ll be fine.

You have a constitutional right to display religious iconography of your own so long as anyone else in your town has the same right to display their iconography under the same conditions. The entire point of the First Amendment is to avoid tyranny by the majority and tyranny by religious institution.

You can’t be lawfully arrested for a statue, even if other people don’t like it.

5 Likes

Some people feel attacked for any number of trivial reasons. Fuck em. They’re pathetic wastes of flesh. Tell them to show you the statute if they think it’s illegal. Otherwise they are talking out of their ass.

2 Likes