Starting on the LHP

Hi Im hoping to get some advice on beginning work on the LHP, ive been feeling drawn to working with demons for the past few months now, there are so many different resources and so many different entities and energies that im just needing some clarity on where to begin. I appreciate any help and guidance you could give me.

Most importantly, keep in mind that the LHP is about self empowerment, and individual freedom. So there isn’t really that one beginner thing you have to do.
You decide what you wanna do, and what you don’t need.
You can ask for a entity to guide you, cause I understand it can all be confusing and too much information in the beginning.
You can either ask a specific entity that you feel drawn to, or ask to be given a guide that fits you and see what’s happening.

Thats really good advice thankyou. Yes its about self empowerment and really pushing my own boundaries that im interested in. I feel I have untapped power within myself and Im wanting to access it and figure out where I should go with it if you know what I mean? I have a connection with Hekate should I commune with her about this do you think?

1 Like

Absolutely.

1 Like

Thanks so much. It feels like its a male energy I should be working with so I think thats why I never thought of Hekate, completely forgetting that she could guide me to where I should be! Thankyou again :blush:

You can be open to her about feeling like you need a male energy to work with. She won’t feel “betrayed” or anything, don’t worry. If you have a connection to her, maybe she can show you which entity would suit you.

1 Like

Yes, I will go to her and see what comes through.

1 Like