Starting Garden or Kitchen witchcraft? Wanting to start an occult garden?!Basil will be your best bud

How are the little uns doing?

1 Like

All my little sprouts dissappeared :frowning:
I think I may have over watered them.
But thank you for asking. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Oh no, you must be so disappointed and a tad sad.
But if something is going to die, being killed with kindness has to be the way to go!
Fingers crossed there’s some slow growers lazily pushing their way up :seedling:

2 Likes

I have a set of Touch-Me-Not’s growing in a pot with the still decomposing corpse of my toad who died last month as food for them and they sprouted little babies in 3 days after i planted them. They’ve been in there for a week now, but its cold outside now so their progress is slow :frowning: not sure what Magickal application the plant has though

1 Like

That is the happiest, sweetest eulogy I’ve ever read. Thank you! I’m really hoping there’s still some seeds down there doing their thing.

1 Like

They can be used to venerate ancestors, or to strengthen fidelity/love. Beautiful flowers, one of my favorites.

2 Likes

How would i use it to strengthen fidelity/love? Definitely a subject I’m interested in currently

1 Like

You could dry the blossom and burn it during an evocation to Sallos, or maybe offer fresh blooms to him as well. Make a tincture from the petals and use it as ink for a petition or sigil. Or you could make a cutting/bouquet and do a lovebind on it with ribbon and give it to the target.

2 Likes

I’ll keep this in mind

1 Like

Ahhh…i really love Strawberry Basil infused water. Orange Water, Strawberry water, Pineapple Strawberry, and Cucumber infused water are my go to Potions. Lemon Water is good for you as it helps out with your bodies pH so is healthy.

1 Like

new Belladonna sprouts

1 Like

Woohoo!! All that fingercrossing worked :wink:

1 Like