Starting a coven

For the majority. Skyoe or zoom would be best. I doubt there are mages around me presently

1 Like

Can you please explain what that is? Am curious as it seems a bit of an oxymoron to me!

1 Like

I never talked about such a thing

Sorry I meant to reply to @statuenation as it was their post I quoted.

Personally, Iā€™m not looking for a coven. Still Iā€™ll give you my 2 cents worth of experience.

Try to find persons who are trustworthy and dependable. Believe it or not my personal experiences with RHP people was that there were a lot of flakes who would either ā€œoutā€ you if it was convenient for them or even rip someone off and definitely hit on youā€™re mate.

For magic to work there needs to be a deep level of trust.

1 Like

I appreciate your insight. However. Im taking precautions with all of the worrysome details

Good itā€™s is funny just how hypocritical RHP people can actually be. As for LHP people the only ones Iā€™ve met are here on this forum and not in person.

Lol what? You mean the people that are scared to crush a bug because it might come back at them in karma?

Yeah, surprisingly thatā€™s my experience and Iā€™ve been around neo-pagans and Wiccans for 30 years, since the 1980ā€™s.

In fact Iā€™ve had RHP folks get angry with me and give me all sorts of flake for being "judgmental because I would them that I support your choices fro your life although I am monogamous.

Now I felt the specific need to come right out and say, ā€œIā€™m monogamous.ā€ Because I was tired of getting hit on all the time especially when people knew I was married and knew I didnā€™t want to be poly-amorous and knew that I didnā€™t want to participate in threesomes or group sex.

And yes some of those folks would beat themselves up over accidentally stepping on a bug because it would create ā€œbad Karmaā€

So yes all you LHP folks are quite refreshing and a breathe of fresh air.

1 Like

Thatā€™s fine. I can also host members for a group Skype session here in austin-texas if anyone is close by, and/or travel out at a later time. Whatever works.

:clap::clap::clap:

Iā€™m not sure how that would be an oxymoron, but Iā€™ll give some backstory. She is quasi-wiccan because she started out wiccan, her mom was wiccan, and she still holds many of their beliefs, traditions, rituals, ceremonies etc in high regard. But she isnā€™t true Wiccan anymore, as she uses her brain and science to help validate and steer her practice.
She is strict, because while she does think for herself for the majority, she still holds to rules such as ā€œthe rule of 3ā€ ā€œharm noneā€ ā€œcandles must be unscentedā€ ā€œthis must be done during a full moonā€ ā€œthis color candle means thisā€ ā€œthis crystal has to be used for thisā€ etc etc.

1 Like

I live in Wichita Falls north Texas and trust me I canā€™t find anybody which to me also is weird