Star of Venus Project

Hello! I will be commissioning a stone offering to Astaroth/Astarte/Ishtar which will require the use of custom sized stones/crystals. However, I have been having trouble finding someone who offers such a service. By posting on here I am hoping to find someone who either does crystal crafting or knows someone capable of such a thing and can offer a reasonable price. I’ve included an image of the design below. Each shaded circle will be a stone/crystal inlay piece. The outter should each be 1” and the center (Emerald) should be 2”. The types needed are Yellow Topaz, Almandine Garnet, Grossularite Garnet, Smoky Citrine, Ametrine, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. If anyone can help with this I really do appreciate it.

2 Likes

You could probably search online and order the stones in the sizes you want. It looks like you have everything else unless you want the design to be on something else.

I really like it btw! :sparkling_heart:

I’ve been checking etsy as well as google searching and contacting crystal shops bit they typically dont have it in the right size, don’t have the correct type of gem, or dont have the ability to reshape gems to fit the size. It’s a work in progress. I’ve asked Astaroth to bring the stones into my path so I’m hoping it turns up soon.

1 Like

I hope it all works out for you. It’s a beautiful project.

Thank you, I appreciate your kind words :two_hearts:

1 Like