St.Expedite prayer for quick money manifestation

I just prayed to him some times and offered a cake and a glass of bottled water,because i read that he likes these things. For sure I will praise him publicly if he helps me,he didn’t yet but I still hope he will…Btw i didn’t asked anything crazy.
Do you think I should try differently or just keep praying and offering and some day he will grant my wish?

2 Likes

For sure,i understand that. I’ll start the prayer again from tomorrow for seven days and more if it’s needed with some offerings. The only problem is that i don’t have the space right now to set up an altar. I’ll try to set up a small place for him where i will put my offerings.

2 Likes

You don’t need to keep the altar set up all the time. Just tell him you can’t. He will get it. I think a major thing is asking from the heart. Describe to him in detail what you need and why you really need it done as fast as possible. A deadline is sometimes good to do as well, as in, “I need this done by…” (I feel that this is more for the person asking, because when it happens…mindblown).

Don’t offer pound cake until after he has come through for you. Don’t pay in advance. Saint Expedite is awesome yes, but you only pay for something when it’s done. Instead, offer water, and a candle (preferably red). State somewhere at the end of the request what you will pay him.

I pay him with cakes (sometimes pound cake, but honestly any cake…Saint Expedite has a sweet tooth), wine, quarters which I donate, and anything else he lets me know in the moment that he’d like. If you can only manage a little, then offer a little.

10 Likes

Thanks for the advices. I’ll do whatever you said and hopefully I’ll have good news soon. I’ll write it here when he helps me.

3 Likes

And I really can not wait to hear about it. I’ll be here to send big emoji hugs when it happens.

3 Likes

Maybe its time we had a catholic magick section - this clearly fits there, im seeing a lot of catholics spring up although it may be against the forums initial purpose

then again… isnt everything on the table?

7 Likes

Can you do this with one of the offerings ? and or just driving and or is there a specific time ect. ?

2 Likes

Some say Wednesday. I’ve had great results no matter what day of the week it is, and yes. Just one offering is fine. It really seems as though the intent behind the petition is the most important part.

4 Likes

Another question, working with St-expedite, and I usually work with Bune, but BUNE works at a very slow pace, can this interfere or it doesn’t matter ?

2 Likes

I believe it would be fine, I’d just caution against asking them to work on the same things. It’s better to assume they’d be insulted by it than have an issue with it later.

1 Like

I think just being around Catholicism predisposes some to the Occult for whatever reason. I have my theories for sure!

6 Likes

I second that AllyL!

2 Likes

And again! I hope Saint Expedite is enjoying his wine and pound cake tonight. He earned it today.

4 Likes

How many days should one leave the pound cake for him and what is the best way to dispose of it after? Can you eat it afterwards like with vedic deities or you need to dispose of it?

Thanks!

1 Like

Well 48hours in enough.After that you can cut the cake in small pieces and bury in your yard.If you can’t do that than put the cake in aluminum foil and put in some plastic bag than in garbage.You cannot eat this ,never it an offering,this is disrespectful.

5 Likes

Many thanks! I thought so.

2 Likes

I am not sorry.

1 Like

Thank you St. Expedite for granting my unemployment. You are great and powerful and will pray to your glory again for help. Thank you again for all that you do. I am grateful for what you granted.

2 Likes

Welcome @Marianna_Labianco It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Thank you dear St.Expedite for bringing me money fast! :heart:

2 Likes