St cyprian and justina

hi everyone
i saw this video : The Book of St Cyprian, The Sorcerer Saint - YouTube
as the video says st cyprian’s spells didn’t work on the Princess Justina because of the a specific protection prayer she used
i want to know , what was the prayer ?

1 Like

Just regular prayers. According to the lore she spent her time with prayers and fasting, so I suppose that it was her dedication to her beliefs that protected her.
(It is also mentioned that she drove away a demon sent by St. Cyprian with a regular signum crucis)

Also, please introduce yourself to the members of this forum :+1: :

2 Likes

Hello! Hope you have already done your introduction to the members.

I found the prayer on a version of St Cyprian book. But it’s in portuguese… Look:

Translation: “Saint Cyprian — The Real Black Cloak”

Translation:

Cyprian heard a voice telling him:
Son, continue with this life that you have, which I will warn you, a year in advance of your death, to take care of your salvation.
Cyprian kissed the Earth and thanked God for his blessings.
But it was Cyprian’s deception, because that voice he heard was from the devil himself, who to deceive him rose to the stars to give life to this staging.
He thought it was God who answered his prayers.
Cyprian, such an innocent cuckold, believed the voice he heard. It must have been very naive not to realize that that voice could not be that of
God, however, Jesus Christ, kind and just, did not fail to forgive Cyprian the sins committed by excessive ambition, which illusion by power
Satan had caused him, Cyprian withdrew from the palace and when he was already far away he heard a voice telling him:
Cyprian, Cyprian, help me in this affliction for the love of the Great God.
Cyprian trembled and fell to the ground.
The good princess Clotilde came along and told him:
I command in the name of God! Get up!
Cyprian stood up suddenly and looked at the beautiful princess, telling her:
What do you want? The princess replied:
I invoke the Holy Name of Jesus, so that you, man, do not move from here without restoring the life of my father and mother and disenchant
all that thou hast Charmed in this realm by an occult, evil, and powerful art.
Cyprian said: "All this I do to you, but I ask you to tell me what is the prayer that you say every day, because of which I never
I was able to carry out my wishes, even using all my spells and charms."
Answer the Princess:
Prayer is very simple, I will teach you very willingly. Listening:
-----> "I entrust myself to Jesus and to the Most Holy Cross, to the Most Holy Sacrament, to the three relics that are within, to the three masses of Christmas, which do not
no harm done. Mary Santissima be always with me, the angel of my guardian keep me and free me from the wiles of Satan. <-----
Cyprian then went to the palace site, disenchanted everything he had charmed and told The Princess:
Always ask for me in your prayers.
The princess did so and obtained from our Lord Jesus Christ forgiveness for the sins of Cyprian, who did not take more than a year at that time in this deceptive life.

I am not sure if it is the real prayer or was created for this version of the grimoire. The problem with this version translated from Google Translator is that the rhymes were lost in the prayer (and maybe rhymes would help something)…

So I did my best to translate it using things consistent with the energy of the prayer:

“I entrust myself to Jesus and to the Most Holy Cross, to the Blessed Sacrament, to the three relics confident, to the three Masses at Christmas, adored in the days of crisma. Should Mary Most Holy be with me always, Should the Guardian-Angel defend my hallways. That I stay ayman, that I say… Amen!”

1 Like

There are other prayers in addition to this one, such as that of the Custodian Angel, but I think this is the best known.