Squares of Abramelin

So while pondering on this subject Again i found this lil gem within seconds of this contemplation. Gotta love syncronicity.

So i figured it would be a golden and good topic to explore whether or not anyone here has explore this work from the standpoint of evocation regarding the spirits described to each square rather than a basic sigil ritual, i know EA put a method of the sigil cast in BoA with one of the money squares but far as i have found digging around here this may not be something that has been explored or at least not explored and reported on here.

May be a later project for me as i am already neck deep in projects but wanted to hear yall’s thoughts.

To me it seems like a method to evoke specific entities and send out the signal that you are evoking them for specific kind of manifestations. Kinda like magickal shorthand with intent which you can refine futher with your own.

Edit. Also fun note for anyone newer to the practice of magick if you have worked with these at all with success it is likely you have evoked either an angel,demon or one of their familars through this operation so sneaky success in summoning is yours :+1: :rofl:

7 Likes

I tried the money square and it worked but some of the others like the love related ones didn’t bring noticeable results.
I tried both the old version and the corrected version.

2 Likes

Same i experimented with this one with quick results with the method EA gives in BoA but not so much with another one i tried. I may experiment more with it from an evocation stand point later down the line.

Did you just do the charging method or in a more indepth method?

1 Like

I changed it and they summoned themselves I didn’t plan a full evocation. it was early in my occult work so I couldn’t hear them but could feel them tugging in my sleeve and lifting my arm .

1 Like

Interesting :thinking: i just charged it with an idea of the funds i needed held in the mind. Using these as the basis for a formal petition may have better effect. Will experiment with later.

1 Like

I need to ask, because I try to learn a new skill, which is quite difficult matter, and want to learn it fast.
Will squares from the second chapter be suitable: “To obtain information concerning, and to be enlightened upon all sorts of propositions and all doubtful Sciences.”?
I did not find any other squares relating to learning new skills or areas of knowledge

So i can only speak to my with data gathered or given by spirits.

For the most part alot of what comes my way is by way of synchronicity and book or data being hurled at my head. Either literally or as an info download in my skull that unpacks over time.

2 Likes

I ask someone about squares,and read a few books wat I recall some black magicians use tat square of abramelin to gain some things on life,but others use numbers which I can’t find why or how they come whit it Howard Vernon from daemon drems store has a book using squares number but another guy put demons spurts in squares and it work nut numbers it no explanation.