Spontaneous movement of inanimate objects

I forgot to say I have a sturdy statue of Ganesha playing a flute. The flute doesnt stop moving like it’s being played until everyone leaves the room.

I haven’t experienced it for a while but during the most effective evocations i’ve performed, even they were very humble compared with much more experienced magicians here, there was movement of objects. Things fell from the shelves at the same time, more than once and related to the same entity evoked, there were slight temperature changes in the room without any wind, the candles flickered very fast and low.

With respect, don’t forget there’s no such thing as a “humble” evocation! :wink:

What’s happening in that moment is summed up by this:

If we were created in Gods image, then we are Gods , the spirit of him is in us. What we see hear and touch around us is of our creation as the observer , will is just another sense we need to tune into . “I think therefore I am” " I will it therefore it happens ". Thought is a mighty force , just believe.

[quote=“Bella, post:14, topic:4460”]Thanks to all for sharing your experiences.

After getting over the initial surprise (read freak-out), at the repeated experience of the spontaneous movement of inanimate objects during an evocation, I’ve been experimenting with taking control and directing the movement in accordance to my will.

EA, perhaps you might include something about this in the Black Magick course?[/quote]

I believe the small paranormal experiences are tests to see your reaction because if you lose your shit when a bowl shatters or whatever, then imagine your horror at seeing a demon physically manifest before you, you’d probably run for the nearest psyc ward or priest , I believe we are given only that which we can handle mentally .

Good points Uru.

I have experienced things like this. Things flying off the coffee table that were way too heavy to move on their own, my computer and printer which were turned completely off, suddenly powering on, and my printer starting to print out literally dozens of blank pages and checking the printer queue list, revealed there were no previously failed print attempts stuck in the print queue. So it was printing nothing. This happened several times.

I have also had lightbulbs blow out, but this happens to me all the time, especially street lights when walking by them if I am deep thought and experiencing an overpowering emotion. The other night I heard a loud thump like something had physically hit one of my plastic bins, the bin that contains my magickal supplies, followed by my ecig which was dead and plugged into the wall, completely charging itself to full power instantly, then my candle went from flickering erracticly to a nice comfy dim light.

I know it’s supposedly BS, but the next time I do an evocation, I think I will turn my EVP device on and see if it picks up any speech. I have used it before with lesser spirits and surprisingly, the words that were recorded, were answers to my questions.

I put a mini chess table on my table…I would usually have something decorating the table or a few objects to charm or curse…well I had only the chess game there because I was making sure it was clear…I didn’t want it …my high priestess and priest love board games especially chess. So they ended up not being able to come by for a month. Chess table was fine…for about 3 days. I left my house and came back. I usually never would leave anything on my table in feAr of things like this occuring. But because it had usually only been crystal minerals that move around…and they move regardless of whether they were…that’s a diferent story …so the chess pieces ended up being weird…too many deets to mention…the most remarkable was a piece that made an escape outside then came off my boot when I came inside. The most eye opening wad the piece that made sneaks…I found the entity attached to a pawn and rode the horse around. Its final attempts …it was doing different moves…it was having a hard time finding it’s way out apparently…well I found the horse right near the door it was about to leave…hiding behind a cabinet . I should mention that this was precursor of my introduction to Belial… before I identified him and had a sit down…and chad only refered to it or its activities as “a demon”

Similiarly, anyone have BOOKS move words around…or creveal secrets then completely omit them when you look again… (for this reason I won’t read Crowley…for even his 777 astrological correspondence tables are cursed. I became so fed up with its deceptions to me ( as I was doing Klippoff tree work at the time) at one point it revealed very interesting certain truths…so that was cool except that half of everything else kept being veiled in deceit. So I threw 777 out the door…aswell the tree work I had shelled out all over my table…al of towards the door I should say. Everything landed in places and the papers did too…masterfully. everything uncertain to me was validated as certain. Very good way to divinate.

However…only about 20 pages remained inside…the remaining catalogue of the 777 was in my backyard. There was no wind yet that day…yet most the paperwork mysteriously placed itself 40 ft from the door I threw it…it was hiding behind a very old olive tree . A few pages on my porch…but again…pages of the book ended up making a sharp right . … the olive tree is 40 feet just about straight from the door. The papers that took the sharp right about 20 ft…then another right…a piece by piece to my gate…another 20 ft. For months into this new year I would fund pages thought to be lost forever.

Am interesting note on my 1st attempted evocation of belial…Evoking Eternity pointed the direction of that specific entity… however…Koetting’s text too came alive and gave me the absolutely wrong method for evocation. UPON REVIEWING IT after the insulting call to the king…the text had corrected itself and laughed at me. Nothing but the most masterful bs I got it all straightened out…but thete s a reason why evocation of its most wortheless ID is now impossible in the city I live in…Belial…so surprised by who I was…his minions came together in my home one morning and then successfully conjured the old man and his cane …uh…oh…he was so surprised I let him take a shower that he reevaluated his role …I had given him the devils weed aswell …what was I saying…? Oh y es ah…imposible to evoke him around here …my realm…because he quit and gave the job to me. So I ain’t doin it. I’ll give you a shower and a dime.

To the guy saying about not banishing and having activity I’ve experienced the same. I do all my evocations in the basement and never banish the more I evoke the quicker each one come yea I’m lazy lol when I’m in the basement I can just feel the thick air dog’s will not step foot in there anyone who sleeps downstairs has nightmares my 10 year old herd someone say hey(his name) freaked him out lol and toys thrown of a huge wooden shelf that’s the one that pisses me off lol I hate cleaning. I banished once about 8 months ago and the environment changed. But since then it has picked up again. None of this is threatening just creepy the people having horrible dreams is a little weird and shit communicating with my son makes me mad I always state my wife and kids are off limits.

I constantly have stuff falling, banging, weird noises. I’m sure some of it’s me. Once you get the hang of focusing attention, it’s the difference between a dripping faucet and a fire hose. It’s going to have some effect.

Which is exactly why “they” want it.

Not almost! There’s a reason everyone always says that.

I still have trouble telling the difference, but when it clearly wants your attention, that’s a dead giveaway that it’s not just you.

Bumping this thread, as I had a rather fun experience just after evocation last night.

Just as I had finished, one of my silk scarves moved by itself. It hangs on a coat hanger and no where near any open windows or vents.

I was also nowhere near it when it moved quite dramatically, as if it had been lifted and put down again.

I take it as a very good sign that my command was heard.