Spiritual goals for 2019?

For that one would need a fully developed astral senses to communicate clearly. Not everyone has that. !

1 Like

@anon88243269

I want to speed things up and make a bloodpact with Belial, or other demons that specialize in third eye chakra/ crown chakra activation.

Specifically my “pineal gland” and “hypothalamus” need to be activated in order to open up those 2 chakras for clairvoyance/ clairaudience / clairsentience

I’m doing madras and chants in a specific tone to vibrate the chakras and stimulate those glands but I need help. I don’t know if i’m doing it correctly.

And besides that, i’m practicing my lucid dreaming skills and I follow an online course which has the latest tips & tricks on how to induce lucid dreams.

From there on, I can go do my magick in my astral temple, and healing my aura, my self as in physical ailments, and doing introspection on my (past) lifes.

And i’m gonna change my physical appearance but that takes a bit longer, 2-3 years.

3 Likes

It’s possible to begin courting the spirit chosen, placing their iconography or sigil on a shrine (which I distinguish from altar as being a standing location to give offerings and focus energies and attention), by reading broadly and deeply about them, and so on. :+1:

3 Likes

I want to grow spiritually in my practice, and I also have plenty of non-spiritual goals as well!

2 Likes

Thank you @Goku. :slight_smile: Missed you too!

2 Likes