Spiritual goals for 2019?

Nearly a new year…What are your spiritual goals for 2019? What will you look back on this time in 2019 and think you will have achieved from this point on?

Interested to know about others moving forwards :slight_smile:

7 Likes

More of this really:

Conan

And of course, world peace. :smile_cat:

10 Likes

not really spritual but be healthy
spititual
devolop better physic abilities

4 Likes

:joy: Love it.

1 Like

All of the above

2 Likes

I plan on doing more of all of these on this list… The bottom bit can just piss off :joy: and take the rosary beads of course with it

12 Likes

“Fengshai”… if you’re going to be a fanatic, a life choice I have some admiration for, at least try to become a thorough one. :roll_eyes: :laughing:

6 Likes

As the last year both of 2010s and my 30s, I’ll try to be more (or even more) serious with spirituality. This also means to drop some of my moral ideas and “paladin” attitude, less interest for the opposite sex… Either I can’t succeed in everything or I followed the wrong directions.

2 Likes

Not that spiritual, but certainly wont hurt that side of things: Lose the last 18 kg I still need to lose to get to “ideal” weight and make my legs stretchy enough for half lotus again

5 Likes

I feel like 2019 is big year for me
I want to gain more knowledge on arabian magick and to connect with djinn this year I’ll make sure that I come one step close to my path :blush:

5 Likes

I missed that :joy: so funny.

3 Likes

To make 2019 more productive than 2018.

3 Likes

I plan on finally Evoking Belial. Continuing to build my relationship with King Paimon. Letting go of past traumas and healing from the social anxiety because of it. Stopping smoking for good. Losing a few Kgs, moving to live in a rural area and building an even better connection to Lucifer.

8 Likes

I intend to work closely with King Paimon and Queen Astaroth and the Archangels.

I also intend to improve in terms of Music and Martial Arts.

My final Spiritual goals are to semi master Elemental Magick and learn some Astral combat.

3 Likes

Two words: soul travel.

8 Likes

I do have goals, but they’re really not changing much from the ones I had in 2018. 2019 will really just be a continuation of what I’ve been working on diligently.

4 Likes

Quite a few:

know how to travel in the astral, develop a working relationship with at least one entity, get rid of my depression/social anxiety, chakra work, develop telepathy, having a gf, etc…

5 Likes

Definitely mastering evocation and working much more closely with Amon, Sabnock and Belial.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Congrats very good job, I lost 5, but after these holidays I have to get on track again in January.

2 Likes