Spiritual goals for 2019?

And I will go on working with Lilith and the Shemi Angels/Geni/Djinn of NAP.

3 Likes

Continuing to work on my senses and overall development. Astral travel for more than 10 seconds without getting knocked back :roll_eyes:
Eventually go through the qliphoth spheres, dont know if it will be in 2019 but hoping for at least Nahemoth and Gamaliel. Other than that, developing a closer relationship with Lilith, and possibly Gamori if she’s interested in working more directly with me right now. Maybe learning from Azazel but I don’t know if I’d be ready for it right now. Will see as the year progresses.

2 Likes

Yes, I’ll be working with Lilith and getting more closely connected to Samael, who’s been around a lot in the last 6 months. According to Lilith I’m supposed to learn from him.
World Peace :wink:

2 Likes

I want to evolve my evocations abilities. Specially Goetia ones.

Also, want to be more and more connected to Belial and Lucifer.

I wish to compile a grimoire of some ancient remodeled and tested magick that was successful, but I believe that I’ll take more than a year to do that. lol

Last, I wish to come back to older rituals, be in touch again with ancient witchcraft. I learned great things there but I tried to grow relations with some demons and left those rituals aside.

I have some huge goals on personal life in 2019 and magick will be crucial to reach those goals. 2018 was great, it was a “wake up” year for me and I finally found what I want for my life, at least for the next 5-10 years. I grew a lot in magick and found how great some demons (specially Sallos and Belial) can be. Before this year I’ve worked with them, but I was on an order and they hold all knowledge for the higher members. I worked a lot with magick before but since I left them and start to walk in my own path, I found a whole new world. I was in this order for 5 years and I learned 3 times more in this year than in the 5 years on the order.

So this post, for me, isn’t only to state what I wish spiritually for 2019 but also to be grateful for what I get in this area in 2018.

Wish that all of you guys reach your desires in next year.

3 Likes

In 2019 I plan on cultivating my relationship with Belial further and establish one with Papa Legba! I want to get my invoking technique down to a fine art and stop feeling/ being sick every time I try to summon Lucifuge Rofocale lol!
However, I need to lose 10lb after over indulging over the holidays so I might wait for that one till I’ve lost it lol…:smiling_imp::face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Interesting that you mention being/feeling sick every time you try to summon Lucifuge. No, I haven’t actually tried to summon him, but I think it might have more to do what what you are probably requesting and the energies involved.

1 Like

To stay persistent in my path, Draconian magick and the Qliphoth, no matter what may come.

1 Like

The amount of energy from him? It’s got a good chance as he’s a huge energy isn’t he? I think part of it could also be my own insecurities when summoning him, I think my mistake is not being sure enough of myself and my own abilities to entertain such an entity. My relationship with Belial was initiated by him (long story explained in my introduction in new members) so I’ve almost been lulled into a false sense of security as I could be a bit wobbly with him and be like ‘rabbit trapped in headlights’ mode and he wasn’t bothered but it’s different with LR he needs confidence on my part.

1 Like

I want to deepen my relationships with the Lwa and work on strengthening the aspects of my soul/spirit using the Norse model. Oh! And receive Pharaonic initiation from the Neters.

In the realm of practical magick, I would like to go to a new college, have a new girlfriend, and start building a new life for myself from the ground up.

4 Likes

If my path working goes well with Lady Naamah. I plan to be at least working with either Chief Adrammelech or Lord Baal and Lady Dark Venus through the Qlipothic Tree at the end of the year.

3 Likes

Continue towards mastering the fundamentals and enhancing the abilities that still need work. Astral work is going to be big for me in 2019.

Start an extended pathworking in the Norse system.

Continue my work with Belphegor and get the project we started together completed.

Continue working with intelligences that I’ve already established a relationship with and possibly form new ones with entities I haven’t worked with as of yet.

And if time permits be initiated into the Temple of Ascending Flame.

1 Like

2018 was all about finding my way, new experiences all over the place. So I guess the next year will be about setting a bit and trying to grow from it all, transition into the next stage of my life. Probably also in respects to my practice, but that’s a lot trickier, because I always go with what seems interesting.

1 Like

Can I suggest a spiritual goal all people reading this would be well-advised to consider, if they don’t yet have this?

Get a spirit, ideally a high-ranking and well-known demon, or (in my opinion, usually even better) a god or goddess from one of the classical pantheons to mentor you.

Getting a spirit mentor of some kind, respected and known within that community, was one of THE oldest pre-requisites of magick, dating right back to shamanic pre-agricultural societies.

Your own 1-2-1 mentor, ally, teacher, who is invested in your success, safety, and will also work through you at times to fulfil their own agenda.

It’s a 2-way street, both parties to the agreement benefit, and 90% of the problems I see beginners and somewhat experienced practitioners alike run into, are things that could have been mitigated or avoided completely by doing this.

And if you’re thinking of this, do the research - being hasty or desperate, over-promising (blindly pledging eternal allegiance and service, for example, or blood oaths without any experience yet how they deliver) are all totally dumb things that will not earn you a good reputation with that spirit.

Treat this like a business contract, and be rational and professional in your approach. If your goal is personal godhood, make that very clear, and if you have any preferences for reincarnation, that also needs to be included in the deal.

I put some info on making pacts that work and have legs in this topic: Making Lasting Pacts That Work :+1:

7 Likes

Yeaaahh ! @Borgy is back. Missed U.

2 Likes

Thank you. I would love to do this.

1 Like

For that one would need a fully developed astral senses to communicate clearly. Not everyone has that. !

1 Like

@anon88243269

I want to speed things up and make a bloodpact with Belial, or other demons that specialize in third eye chakra/ crown chakra activation.

Specifically my “pineal gland” and “hypothalamus” need to be activated in order to open up those 2 chakras for clairvoyance/ clairaudience / clairsentience

I’m doing madras and chants in a specific tone to vibrate the chakras and stimulate those glands but I need help. I don’t know if i’m doing it correctly.

And besides that, i’m practicing my lucid dreaming skills and I follow an online course which has the latest tips & tricks on how to induce lucid dreams.

From there on, I can go do my magick in my astral temple, and healing my aura, my self as in physical ailments, and doing introspection on my (past) lifes.

And i’m gonna change my physical appearance but that takes a bit longer, 2-3 years.

3 Likes

It’s possible to begin courting the spirit chosen, placing their iconography or sigil on a shrine (which I distinguish from altar as being a standing location to give offerings and focus energies and attention), by reading broadly and deeply about them, and so on. :+1:

3 Likes

I want to grow spiritually in my practice, and I also have plenty of non-spiritual goals as well!

2 Likes

Thank you @Goku. :slight_smile: Missed you too!

2 Likes