Spiritual bath?

I don’t take baths. I only take showers. I sort of can’t take a bath. (physically - my bathtub is great for showers but no good for baths)

I am watching a Youtube by someone named Balthazar (I think). it is titled:
Kabbalistic Candle Magic using the Key of Solomon

Just in case anyone needs to know.
Back to the spiritual baths.
He says that I should take a spiritual bath before doing this. he recommends Hyssop.

As I cannot add essential oils to a bath, how do I do a Hyssop bath?
OR
Is there another spiritual cleanser compatible with old Hebrew type magick. Kabbalah magick.

Hyssop is in the Old Testament of the Bible as way to spiritually clean yourself. I know you can also use Myrrh and Frankincense (I use this as a purification tool - but it is resin incense that I burn)

This brings me to another question.
I saw a YouTube video that was sort of High Magick meets Low Magick. In it someone from (I think) the OTO got together with a Wiccan and just kind of talked about the way they did things.

Anyway, the 2 hosts both agreed that Frankincense and Myrrh works better in Europe than it does in the USA. And they agreed that Sage worked better in USA than in Europe. They thought this was due to the customs of the land.

I come out of a decidedly Christian , so Frankincense and Myrrh have meaning to me and Sage really does not. Because I have faith in the Frankincense and Myrrh should I stick with it OR should I go over to Sage.

I guess I am trying to figure out if crossing from one tradition (Judeao-Christian) into another tradition (Native American Shamanism) creates problems. Does it mess anything up?

Or are these traditions constructs of my own, and spirits don’t really give a crap. OR
is it better if you are contacting a Catholic Saint to not have any demonic imagery/sigils/etc around.

Dude, you are all over the place. Instead of mixing different systems you don’t even understand, why don’t you settle down and focus on just one for a bit? Get some proper experience under your belt, instead of jumping around to all these different YouTube videos about different subjects that are just confusing you.

1 Like

What kind of bathtub is that?

Anyway. That’s a lot of questions.

You can use that in a shower too, no?

If frankincense and Myrrh have a meaning to you, I’d stick with that.

Yeah, and also what @DarkestKnight said. :wink:

I get your point. I am a little unfocused. My problem is that I don’t know what is connected to what. So I have no way to ascertain if something will be useful or not.

I’m trying to figure out Saints so I can work my way up to an Angel. ( I asked a question specifically on prioritizing in it just a second ago)

Thanks