Spiritual awakening

@John_Wick I researched the state of Derealization and found that there were moments that I forgot about it, I didn’t notice that feeling of ‘unreality’ at all and I found out that I almost suggested it then I thought, "Damn, is this feeling of Derealization real at all?
Do you know what i mean? At one point I thought to myself “Now realize how this condition is different and describe it as you feel how it differs from the previous view of the world” and I realized nothing of me can think of what I could say. I realized that what if I see the world as same way as before I just keep thinking about something and still observe everything around if reality is real but it is I think the main problem with this Derealization is that one is constantly researching reality and saying to yourself is it gone this feeling of unreality? And he constantly brings these states but when someone asks me to remember what the view of reality looked like before then I stop and realize… I don’t even know what the view looked like before but then I realize and what has actually changed? Because when someone asks me to characterize this state of Derealization, I can’t actually explain it, and when I remember what differs from the previous view of reality, I can’t actually say a single point that differs from the previous “normal” view

I like this quote I don’t know who said it if Shakespeare but it was like
“Everything is completely normal but then the mind will come into it and it will make something else out of it”

Yes! Loving the awakening but not the “crisis” stage.

Brutal indeed. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you!

those symptoms are apart of everyone’s lives.

Guys did you experienced durring spiritual awakening intense intrusive thoughts or hearing voices in the head? Its crazy it feels like my mind fighting against me

1 Like