Spirits won't stop bringing me the wrong person

I have tried Goetics, angels, and ancestors. I have tried general attraction and the soulmate ritual from Angels of Love. I keep getting the same person brought to me over and over, and I’m getting sick of it, since he and I don’t like one another and my respect for him is very low. Lately everyone around me has been telling me what a great person he is, when I know he isn’t!

I tried to bring my ex back even, but ended up being “given” someone with the same name who looked similar (but wasn’t single).

Any ideas for how to break through this “plateau”? I’m desperate for a solution.

The person you might think is your soulmate may not necessarily be the one the universe chooses. One thing to understand is that a “soulmate” does not automatically mean a romantic love or even a physical attraction. It is a false belief in the New Age that a soulmate is someone you are “destined” to be with in a romantic way. What is actually means is simply someone you are connected to on a soul level for whatever reason (past life ties, a soul contract, etc.) Your soulmate could very well be someone you hate in this current incarnation.

The fact you are getting the same person over and over again could mean there is an unconscious attraction that you are unaware of. Emotions such as disgust or hatred can mask an underlying like or attraction for something.

i would recommend some introspection and taking a look at your deeper beliefs. The magick is reacting to something within you that is attached to this person so the clearer you can get on your intention, the better. You might also want to think about doing some shadow work to uncover why you might be caught in this cycle.

5 Likes

Have you ever considered breaking the natural drug addiction that we are born with? You can break the addiction to romance easier than you can break an addiction to a lot of the other drugs. Learning to live a perfectly balanced, happy and fulfilling life all by yourself is easier than a lot of people might think. Dependencies on others to gratify natural addictions is a poor way of handling the problem, especially considering the world full of misfits we are stuck in.

Just take those last 3 cigarettes out of your pocket, flush them and then buy no more. The cravings will subside.

4 Likes

Soulmates don’t have to be romantic - just other individuals you are meant to meet or have a soul contract with (If you believe in that sort of thing) Maybe instead of a soul mate, try to bring forth a person with the same qualifications you admire or a specific person?

1 Like

I live the same phenomenon for years. And it is always active. I have some answers.

1. Your magick is mis-setup. You must learn about the powerful love magick. There is so many kind of love magick. I use recently tarot magic to love oracle. A very powerful game because I understand I don’t know anything about love who is an entire domain by itself.
  2. You melt two or more kind of magical operation and so they melt their effect one another. This week, I looking for gone girl and perform love magick for myself in the same time. I obtain for results a disturbing and scary melt effect.
  3. You ignore a rule for love magick : You are, your lover is and… all the others are too. So If you perform a love magick on your loved one. Your loved one can be ok or not and give you a magick answer. And some of the other people can act to help you or bury you. And why not to direct you towards this guy you hate. So you can fight each other and a third party win on you both. My advice to you is first to protect the bad love from the others influence. Because, he is really an hostage against you and you are against him. You are two puppets for another or anothers people who have the habit to use you to fight each other. Because you don’t like him, you don’t ask questions and him neither.
  4. You perform your love magick without good sense and you add some sexual or shaming statement (for him, not evident for you) or on the street or in front of friend, people, crowd and people you love say by nature in magickal effect : “Eh oh are you crazy?” and throw away your magick by magickal reaction (you can ear that kind of protest if you have clairaudience).
    So you must parameter you magick to have good sens, to be adapt to environnement, people, time, place. And after, it is easier. In some place, they are against love relationship between employees for exemple, or in some spiritual places.
  5. Often, Love problem are also relationship problem with the other. I advise you to learn about magick for relationship.
  6. The left is up to you. You will know you make progress when those around you say it.

Benoît

1 Like

Thanks!

Thanks, I am going to do a general spell next month.

Thanks for your help. I’m going to do a cord cutting on this person.

What are you talking about? None of this makes any sense…or at least, not the way that you’re explaining it. You sound to be jumping from one thing to another, and to clarify, this has nothing to do with your language, but more to do with the perception that none of what you’re saying seems sensible to what the OP is actually going through.

2 Likes

I’m not necessarily very experienced in magic and English is not my mother tongue. Can you elaborate further and tell me how you would have said it or not said it? You seem like an experienced witch to me. You could bring me a lot. Thank

I’m not an editor, so it isn’t for me to guide you on how to rewrite your list. My point was not about your language and grammar (despite English not being your first language, I can understand some of the points that you’re trying to make), but it’s more about the fact that your thoughts and how you express them seem to be a bit busy and all over the place. That’s why I’ve stated that I can’t make sense of the things that you’re trying to say.

However, I do believe that it’s important to remember that even though some of us may have had the same experience when working with love magic (even with the help of various spirits), it’s never really that easy. The OP was working with goetic spirits and every one of us can work with such spirits and end up with the same results for different reasons. We weren’t there to see how the ritual was performed, and the OP did not provide detailed information into how their workings with the goetic spirits was conducted. Even beyond this, the goetic spirits that the OP were working with more than likely have a reason for repeatedly manifesting this particular person back into their lives, so perhaps the OP can start with contacting the specific goetic spirits that they’ve worked with to gain clarity.

Other times, what is also helpful, is to get a detailed rundown of the spell or ritual, as in what was said (incantation or statement, if any), the state of mind that the OP was in, and any feelings experienced so that we can better gauge what may have contributed to their results. I’ve found that folks who breakdown their ritual and spells to the forum find it easier to get fresh eyes on what mistakes they may have made or what they may have missed. But considering the fact that in this case, the OP was working with spirits that they can communicate with (assuming that they can see / hear them), they can start with asking them why this person is constantly being brought back into their lives and how to move toward attracting the right person going forward.

This is interesting as I went through something similar. I had asked to meet someone with very specific qualities. The criteria wasn’t impossible, but the odds I would do so on my own were pretty much nil. I didn’t think asking the universe for assistance would have actually raise those odds, but figured it was worth a shot.

Over the course of the next couple months I met 3 people who had all of the qualities I listed.

However, there was a problem: All of them exhibited strong signs of having Cluster B personality disorders. One did have an actual diagnosis, but was self-medicating.

Having had some experience in a relationship with someone like that once before, I broke it off before anything could really get started.

I did thank whomever it was playing matchmaker, giving them credit for actually pulling it off, then explained why they didn’t lead to anything. I then took responsibility myself for not being clear enough in my initial request.