Spirits to Improve your country?

Id research which Enochian Spirits control the surrounding regions and make a pact with them.

This might be a little bit of a cliché, but the way to improve any countries flaws is to make the change on an individual level. That means you start with yourself and be the best version of you.

Whatever actions we take through the choices we make affect other people in one way or the other, good or bad.

If you don’t want greed in your life, don’t be greedy. If you don’t want hate or resentment in your life, start take responsibilities for the actions and choices you made that lead you astray.

The world is a mess and it’s always been a mess because some people just don’t give a shit about others than themselves. But we can’t make the changes if we don’t start individually.

I know spirits can influence us in so many ways but we, as humans, have to contribute ourselves to make changes for the better.

1 Like

What country? Not America, we are going down the toilet.

Please keep this to positive general stuff and not politics folks, I know first-hand how hard that is, but it’s an admin rule. :+1:

1 Like

You could work with the spirits of the land and the ancestors who formed said country. I can see a potential common interest at play, although I would carefully consider the history of said individuals.