Spirits to Improve your country?

Any spirits to improve your country.

Things like reduce crime, improve infrastructure to world class standards, get rid of corruption, improve education and iq of citizens, improve health service, get citizens out of poverty, improve the economy, improve defense.

Anyone here done this?

8 Likes

I will be keeping an eye on this one.

You’d have to look into spirits that can influence people in power specifically (or generally) for the things listed so it would be a number of different entities from different groups.

3 Likes

Or spirits to get rid of people in power if its one of those countries that have the same long running scum at the helm.

2 Likes

It’s prudent to begin with your local street, town, county, state ect. You need to be realistic with the sort of change that you can effect. You need to learn where to direct your magic.

5 Likes

Well if you make yourself rich and powerful then you can do these things yourself with your own mundane actions aided by magick.

Personally I’d like to do education philanthropy because I believe that education is what really opens the doors for people.

Economies are the sum of the people doing economic activities within them, so if you do a lot of business in your local economy then you’ll be improving your local economy.

But that means you have to actually become rich and powerful. Not as hard as many people would make you believe, but not as easy as sitting around and pretending to be a big bad spooky black magician while other mages are out in the world making shit happen.

7 Likes

I know there are a few demons that help with resolving conflict. Maybe that could help with corruption? Just a thought.

4 Likes

Enochian Spirits

1 Like

I’ve been using the Rune Tiwaz to help out my country with good results. This rune will help against crime, with defense, etc.

Personally when ny country goes through shit, I call on whichever benevolent entities want to help to help.

5 Likes

A lot of Enochian Magic I read over time, and understood maybe 1% of it. But I did remember quite a bit. Like the infernal or celestial kingdoms, they also have kingdoms, yet are tied to the celestial kingdom. Since I havent been able to save money to buy BALG books, I want to, and am waiting overpatiently to. I trust the Enochian Grimoire knows and can prove more than me.
However, Dean someone within the UK Golden Dawn also wrote one, as did Aaaron Leitch I think. In one of them and from Commentaries material, I now knew they were a kingdom structure, several kings, tied to elelement, the grand cross and so on, but that they also individually oversee a particular region.

1 Like

First off if you care about this stuff the best method of change is direct change. Wealth magick is likely needed so that you can start non-profits or put whoever you want in power. So get some money.

Also you should look into enochian magick it’s supposed to be world changing magick.

2 Likes

One thing you can do is work with the egragore spirits of your country or city. In my opinion “society” is also an egragore that a huge number of people feed. Get a job, get married, settle down, etc.

As far as city spirits go, I have had the most contact with the city spirit of Boston when I lived there. I made contact via the sigil of the city and visiting the Old State house. The spirit felt surprisingly old and colonial to me. I got this idea from the book “Metro Magick.”

Psychiatric medications also have egragore spirits. The amount of energy exchanged when I asked Raphael to heal the egragore spirit of Zoloft was very intense.

As far as the egragore spirit of Earth goes, I believe Gaia has taken on this role despite her Roman origins. This may be fueled by the belief of many New Age type folks.

2 Likes

Fuck your country! And whilst you’re at it – fuck all the other countries! Your country is never going to achieve individual divinity, self-Godhead. Only you can do that. So, if you want to do it by becoming the leader of your country, go for it. Mustafa Kemal Ataturk became a living God. I don’t bow to anyone, but I’d prostrate myself before him!

Al.
P.s. In terms of fucking countries, I’m an expert. Use your enemies’ weapons against them.

7 Likes

Aeonic Magick, but high probably you won’t be there to see your results.

2 Likes

I don’t know any spells to this effect but if you were serious about seeing a change for the better start with yourself. Be the change you want to see.

1 Like

You?

Not this time. I’m already seeing the results, and events have sped up My Work. That’s the problem with Aeonics - long timelines - but not for me. Not this time!

Al.

3 Likes

Perhaps one or more servitors could do the job. IMHO

You from South Africa? I am 🐈‍⬛

Personally I’ve been praying to see my country, a veritable cannibal orgy, become a living hell. And in the past few years that has come to past, unfortunately with me still living there. But hey, unlike most people around me I am doing perfectly fine while they’re not. Regardless of that, I think to improve, or destroy a country, you’d need to plan on how you’d like to see it happen and contact spirits to assist you improve or destroy certain areas like economy or environment. I doubt a single spirit will do but you can always meditate and share your light or darkness with the soil of the land.

1 Like