Spirits, parasites, and astral trash ruining lives

The following is based on my personal opinions based on my life experience with beings. Feel free to add your own thoughts. Parasites and astral trash can only negatively affect weak people. Sorry for sounding harsh. I don’t want to offend anyone. Unfortunately, many people are weak or have a weakness. Drug abusers are a great target for spiritual trouble. Evil spirits can slip into one’s life under the disguise of “side effects”, like psychosis and irrational thinking.

When one ascends to where they can control themselves, they are free from such influence. It becomes easy to just ignore and banish negative beings.

Having a healthy mind, body, and soul really pays off!

6 Likes

Not about being weak but being vulnerable. A “weak” person can petition to spirits and have protections made for them but if a powerful sorcerer is left open they will be attacked. I have had to deal with parasites and some friends have told me parasites look for vulnerable people and they have sensed parasites trying to attack them. Obviously they had wards up which prevented the parasite from entering. Even a dog knows when to run away.

9 Likes

Based on your “three years of white magick and healing” according to your introduction? Sorry, but this is flat out wrong, and a mistake that a lot of whitelighters make. They think their “higher vibrations” will protect them, but experience on the darker side shows that is very much incorrect. Parasites are a big problem in most healing paradigms. Just ask @Lady_Eva, who has many years of experience in that field.

22 Likes

I have experience with dark beings. I wasn’t comfortable revealing everything in intro nor am I comfortable revealing everything now.

Right. Sure. :roll_eyes:

Now you’re just adding things to make it sound like you know what you’re talking about. If you truly do have experience with “dark beings,” you wouldn’t make such a patently false statement, one that those with a lot of experience under their belt know to be false.

This forum is currently having issues with parasites and other “lower” beings, and you are spreading misinformation to compound the problem.

Flagged for the mods.

24 Likes

Not quite.

How? Is it by encouraging one to master themselves? Or was it by encouraging to be drug free?

No one asked you to reveal “everything”, no one knows “everything” about the other in this forum. But this nonsense has to stop, introductions exist for some very specific reasons, that is for the rest of us to know if you are experienced and you know wth you’re talking about, if you’re a troll or a larper and so we can help based on your level of experience.

And what I see lately is people stating one thing in their intro and then proceed to pretend they’re something else from what they first said.

Why should any of us believe you, or any other like you with what you state now? That, fyi, is misleading the community and its usually a good reason to get banned. Trust me, several people have been banned because suddenly they have a huge experience and proceed on bullshitting the newbies, giving “advice” and describing their larping or parasitic experiences that only spreads their parasites and larping to others.

14 Likes

So ignorance is key in your experience?

EVERY person on this little mudball has a breaking point (or what you would call “weakness” in a way as if people would choose their breaking point like they choose their taste in clothes. It’s their fault after all, right? They should have worked harder/ascended faster/please insert random motivational BS here). And it is surprisingly easy to target this breaking point to make even the most healthy and sane and successful person crumble.

Of course you can ignore away the Naegleria Fowleri infection because you have “ascended”. It’s only Amoeba after all, and you are a strong and you don’t take drugs. Lucky you.

12 Likes

Yeah, I have to disagree with this one. Parasites go after easy prey, so it is a matter of how vulnerable you are. Can someone heavily on drugs have a weak defense against parasites? Sure, if they have not been actively building it up, but they will also go after anyone who does not actively protect themselves.

11 Likes

Hi,they mostly atack this active on astral world,coz when you work on self you like burn fire in dark forest full of creatures. Some things which ppl say damage aura protection field like drugs,alchol etc could kind open holes in protection. As many i know be they high level in magic or low they both be atacked. This who are stronger can kind handle lil atack,need lil to recover.

3 Likes

What dont kills you,make you stronger hehe

3 Likes

This is very much true. I at one point suffered from that mind frame until I basically was pinned down by someone that works in the dark arts. And my world completely changed.

3 Likes

You’re entitled to your opinoin. I can confidently say it is not nonsense. I have persevered through tramatic psychic attacks and am now a better person for it.

I’m not misleading anybody, but believe what you want. I don’t have to defend myself from being accused as a liar, because I am not. If anyone is doing anything unethical here it would be you. Now, have a great day and life. Bye.

Aww you hurt my feelings :cry:

6 Likes

You may not have to feel like you have to defend yourself from being a liar, but it would help if you provided evidence or examples to back up what you’re saying, that’s all :woman_shrugging:t6:

6 Likes

There’s a difference between ignorance and ignoring something, but you already know that.

No one chooses to be weak; you have to choose to be strong. This is attainted through meditation. It’s not that complicated.

I agree completely. Thank you. :grinning:

Good point. I agree that it is not high vibrations alone that protect you. :grin:

1 Like

Sorry for that.
And sorry for this.
I’m full of let downs :disappointed:

1 Like

I am no longer attacked, because it’s as if powerful entities automatically love me :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart:
Was it because I gained their respect by achieving so much in my life spiritually and more? Is it due to my relationship/s with such said entities?