Spirits or Demons For Botany

Greetings,

Does anyone know of a demon or a spirit that may be called upon for knowledge about botany? Specifically, for the purpose of learning of herbal healing, or holistic healing? Thank you.

1 Like

I may be wrong but Prince STOLAS might be the best entity for this task

4 Likes

Buer. The Tenth Spirit is Buer, a Great President. He appeareth in Sagittary, and that is his shape when the Sun is there. He teaches Philosophy, both Moral and Natural, and the Logic Art, and also the Virtues of all Herbs and Plants. He healeth all distempers in man, and giveth good Familiars. He governeth 50 Legions of Spirits, and his Character of obedience is this, which thou must wear when thou callest him forth unto appearance.

3 Likes

Actually I’ve done a bit more research and there are quite a few that deal with plants -

• Stolas
  • Buer
  • Bathin
  • Marax
  • Bifrons
  • Tamon

In all honesty I’ve not needed to call any of them myself so I can’t in good conscience say which one is best for your specific need.

2 Likes

Apollo is the Greek God of Healing and Medicine… try him?

3 Likes

Morax or marax is wonderful at this she is a bit smaller but wonderful to work with

3 Likes

Prince Stolas for sure.

2 Likes

If your into giving fictional charachters life, poison ivy from batman, is good for botany.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

There are so many names to look into. Thank you very much everyone!

2 Likes

I was doing a search for Marax and came across your posted reply to an earlier comment. I’m very interested in learning more about Marax - especially after getting a channeled session with Lucifer (conducted by Damon Dark) who said that Marax was a guardian for me. Marax spoke as well as an introduction. I had never heard of Marax before. So can you share some of your experiences in working with him/her (that part confuses me a bit), and how you began the communication process. Sorry if the questions are lame. I’m new to this.