Spirits of lust

Hello everyone I am new to this forum but I was just wondering if I could get some of your opinions and know your experiences with demons and/or spirits of Lust who could bring me a girlfriend (e.i which ones give the most effective and quickest results) please if you can help me out lol

Welcome @Maky It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

There’s plenty in arms goetia. However I’d advice that you still have to work on yourself. If you don’t have confidence in yourself, then a spirit will need to force a woman to like you. And that might cause problems. Possibly abuse.

1 Like

I’d suggest looking to other spirits first to improve your circumstance and self image first.

@Johnny_Samhain well i wouldnt really say its a confidence issue its more of a picky thing tbh

Then I stand corrected. Plenty of spirits help people find romantic partners. So, I’d say you look for a spirit who’s more of a matchmaker. But read ars goetia.

1 Like