Spirits gradually being replaced with impostors? Please help

If I walk away or do something, I come back to find someone posing as the spirit I was trying to talk to. I have an impostor contained now. I forced them to tell the truth and bound them to my pencil.

HOW THE FUCK DO I STOP THIS? My defenses are up but I am just full tilt pissed, this keeps happening. I want to kill this piece of shit.

What do you mean by that? Do you interrupt your working to do the laundry?

Also, I can only repeat what I told you in another thread:

1 Like

Good luck Maxwell hope you get freed from it.

Well I was having a conversation with a spirit, not exactly a working ,then I had to do something, and someone kept up the charade of being them. That isn’t really important, the fact that impostors could get in at all is. Please answer that question.

I did.

I appreciate you trying to help. But that doesn’t relate to my problem. You have no idea what I’m doing off of this site. I am taking care of myself.

The fact that you don’t recognize this as a part of your problem shows me that you don’t do enough.

1 Like

I am not taking this.

Someone else please answer my question.

Find out why your previous defenses failed and improve on them.

1 Like

I need more claircognizance then. I cant usually feel crap like that.

Although it doesn’t quite make sense for an entity to just let an imposter come and replace it.

2 Likes

I was thinking maybe it was faint in the first place and they sorta faded out? How do I get a strong invocation/evocation? Just experience? A lot of the time I found it isn’t time dedicated to it.

Well when an entity comes it’s because they chose to come, the intensity of the evocation doesn’t matter because they can choose to be all in or simply come in for a peek.

1 Like

Either you are lying or it was an imposter at first place.

For second thing.Stop evocation for a long time since imposters are your common song you sing by this point.Stop giving them attention, shield yourself, ground, banish.

1 Like

I know it was definitely them, they probably just chose to leave.

Lying? Well, I dunno why I would be lying while asking for help. But I’ll take your advice. Furthermore I set up positive reinforcements to my protections.

1 Like

Alright best of luck.Remember thoughtforms feed of this shit so stop evocation for a while.I mean just continue openimg senses since I guess you are improving?

2 Likes

Well I am making this “rule” book of things allowed and not allowed in the house, and set up a vampirism defense mechanism that filters and destroys anything that breaks it.

2 Likes

What did you do to make sure it was the actual entity, not that I am saying it’s not but going through a check list to make sure tends to weed out possibilities and bias.

1 Like

He feels a certain way. I usually can feel when an invocation is “right”. False alarm btw, he sort of intended this all to happen. Don’t worry about it.