Spirits For Training And Winning Fist Fights

Self explanatory, I need a spirit that will show me how and motivate me to fight well, and when the day comes that i know im ready to take on my larger enemy I will decimate him for all he has done/said to me and others.
I feel fear from my childhood and life programming towards fighting and functioning socially in general which also needs to be destroyed. My peers can sense my fear towards him which makes me feel pathetic.

My higher self told me that if I can succeed with this plan I will become a hero, gain popularity among friends and women, and nowone to fuck with me any more.

I have been doing simple rituals with the inverted pentagram to curse him and he has actually become quite sick. He said himself he felt like his head was ready to bust open haha

1 Like

Join an MMA school.

In this case I think it would be quicker than magic.

Also you can look to Prof. Kano, who developed Judo. Or Sensei Oyama who literally killed bulls with his bear hands.

1 Like

Any Mars spirit will help. It can help with willpower, discipline, strategy, pretty much everything you need to learn about combat. You will still need to train physically though, but the spirit can help you with gaining skill quickly.

1 Like

I also have to ask the intent behind your curse.

Did you want to kill him? Or simply to make him sick? I can understand the primal pleasure of destroying an enemy, but physically? Do you intend to engage him in physical combat, or will the curse kill him for you?

If you do intend to engage him physically, I have to ask why do that when you can just curse him and be done with it. Or send spirits to slay him.

I understand the desire for the training however, and allow me to say that you’ll also want to involve Saturn and Jupiter in your training. Saturn is restrictive, oppressive, and dark- it can help refine and “freeze” your techniques, and even make them more brutal. Jupiter can broaden your ideas for training as well as your versatility.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:4, topic:2763”]I also have to ask the intent behind your curse.

Did you want to kill him? Or simply to make him sick? I can understand the primal pleasure of destroying an enemy, but physically? Do you intend to engage him in physical combat, or will the curse kill him for you?

If you do intend to engage him physically, I have to ask why do that when you can just curse him and be done with it. Or send spirits to slay him.

I understand the desire for the training however, and allow me to say that you’ll also want to involve Saturn and Jupiter in your training. Saturn is restrictive, oppressive, and dark- it can help refine and “freeze” your techniques, and even make them more brutal. Jupiter can broaden your ideas for training as well as your versatility.[/quote]

I dont particularly want him to be killed nor do i have that kind of power yet, I want him to fuck off and suffer though, however even more than this i want to defeat him in combat myself in front of all my friends and other people humiliating him and making him fear me, killing all doubt in myself and in others minds that i am a real man who is not to be fucked with. I want the assistance of (a) spirit(s) to help me train my best, be motivated, and actually get the job done when the time comes. btw there are no mma schools or anything around here however there are online resources.

Cursing someone can give satisfaction, but beating the living shit out of them is priceless.

Huh. Strange. I much prefer to let my work be done on the plane where they cannot touch me, and I make them suffer. It’s not a fight’s it’s astral torture.

Anyway Firestorm, IMO, that’s a very human feeling. Since I’m trying to become more than human that’s a particular primal behavior I wish to abandon, so IMO proving to yourself that you are a “real man” is something human. You should’ve killed all doubt in yourself when you started walking these paths, much less require you beating someone (to death?).

I find humanity lacking, and the need to “prove I am a real man” does not exist for me. But that’s just me. Do you mind my asking of what he’s done to provoke such a response from you?

you have to develop the warrior mindset, do greater magick for military skill, and then follow up in lesser magick by training martial arts.

mindset: read art of war by sun tzu, on combat by dave grossman, and the book of five rings by musashi.

intent: create a sigil to any of the following: marchosias, aziel, or zahrim.

greater magick: do evocation to the spirit of your choice for knowledge on how to train hard martial arts.

lesser magick: learn tim larkin’s target focus training, wing chun, or krav maga. do not do judo or jujitsu, they are sports. take a reality martial art instead. take ignatius piazza’s gun training course if you can. you will need to evoke hard to find out about knife disarms, the only knife disarms that i know that have ANY use whatsoever is arnis which is knife. there are other trainings you can take as well. radion publishing will help you find them.

review: spar to build your skill.

1 Like

The fool makes a good point: if anything, the mindset is one of the most important things to build. It affects everything, from the way you think to the way you walk. Trust me, I know. It also gives off vibes to others. My vibe of “predator of man” really turns people off. A warrior, depending on the type, could embody courage, heroism, and bravery, or it could send others the vibe of a terror, a fiend, something not to be trifled with.

The Art of War is a real gem. Read it a few times.

Empyrean - are you Kajukenbo Ohana?!

Edit so I’m productive to the topic: shunning cage sports and focussing on real fighting can’t be emphasized enough. If it has “rules”, besides SURVIVE, it just isn’t fighting. Commenting on the Napoleonic Age, von Clausewitz said that between two sides, the one coming closest to the most violent extreme would prevail.

Learn technique, but train on live meat so it has context and your mind isn’t like a fish out of water when you’re in a no-shit fight. It really would be best to ask a tough friend who’s willing to spar with you but you can trust not to fuck you up as you train.

Perfect your basics without worrying about the advanced shit just yet - the deadliest fighters tend to be so because they have -mastered- just a few very basic things. I’m trying to cook right now but ask away whatever questions arise, arm yourself with knowledge - and then go train.

Oh, be fit. Strength is great, yeah, but seriously, cardio and endurance especially. Also balance, speed, flexibility - but again, cardio and endurance. Don’t get tired before your opponent.

Get used to being hit by your training buddy that you trust, so you can just assume it’ll happen when you fight for real and you don’t forfeit yourself. Steel yourself not to give in no matter what. But fuck him up.

Good luck man, I hope something in here helps. My bacon is burning. :confused:

And train your will. In a fight between opponents of equal skill and conditioning, the one with the greater will, also called spirit, will win. Do everything you can with the physical training, and use magick and spirits to build your will.

Men I know who are into MMA stuff and/or have served in the military rate Stephen Pressfield’s book Gates Of Fire very highly, so that (and maybe his other books about the warrior mindset) could be suitable reading in your leisure time between training.

Mars, anything from Mars.

At the same time join a MMA school and then just go mad channeling Mars energy against your enemies.

Do red candle rituals focusing on your rage and state that you want your fist to break the bones of your opponents, visualize and feel with all that you have the bones breaking, your knucles hurting, the blood on your hands and the mix of hate, happiness and sadness that coms from beating someone to a pulp.

Get in meditation, then focus on your rage until you feel all mad and visualize yourself beating somebody you hate everynight, beating the crap out of them.

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:13, topic:2763”]Mars, anything from Mars.

At the same time join a MMA school and then just go mad channeling Mars energy against your enemies.

Do red candle rituals focusing on your rage and state that you want your fist to break the bones of your opponents, visualize and feel with all that you have the bones breaking, your knucles hurting, the blood on your hands and the mix of hate, happiness and sadness that coms from beating someone to a pulp.

Get in meditation, then focus on your rage until you feel all mad and visualize yourself beating somebody you hate everynight, beating the crap out of them.[/quote]
Thank you all, now I would like to know a spirit i can use to cause harm and sickness to my enemy, that he may be binded from having power over me, and I need a spirit that isnt to hard to control and wont make my plan backfire on myself or mess up my karma like in my past experiences.

Firestorm, [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/karma-note-rant/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/karma-note-rant/[/url]

READ IT.

Karma is for imbeciles. Don’t make yourself weaker.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:15, topic:2763”]Firestorm, [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/karma-note-rant/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/karma-note-rant/[/url]

READ IT.

Karma is for imbeciles. Don’t make yourself weaker.[/quote]

Insightful, I have much to learn, now how about those spirits based on my specifications, scrap the karma part, I just dont want the spirit or other forces inflicting punishment on me

Why would the spirit inflict upon you punishment? For what??

In the past i have channeled the dark energies for different purposes, but i usually find that it backfires on me

Work with different dark currents or cast an internal shield.

Better yet? Visualize yourself (and feel it) that you are a creature of darkness, then imagine yourself filling with blackness. This is as an easy way to assure your subconscious mind you belong with these channels.

If you need more in depth than that, PM me.

Stride forth,
-Sev

I have an extremely bad advice, but since it came to my mind i want to just put it here for thought sake.

After you trained yourself with hateful magic and furious physical practice - before the fight take some [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylenedioxypyrovalerone]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylenedioxypyrovalerone[/url]
(MVPD)
Should give you huge boost… But i don’t recommend this, and i don’t take any legal responsibility. And this message should really be taken just for an entertainment purposes.

Also note that i don’t take anything such substances myself, just really wanted to make everyone aware that i heard… that mvpd in deed is a good battle drug.

Maybe you could sacrifice it to a spirit of rage? bleh, i don’t know… still would be illegal. this is just speculation.