Spirits for losing virginity

is there any spirits who can make my first time pain free ?
i am in my late 30s and regret not doing this in my teens or early 20s

i am made to feel ashamed about these things due to my christian household

5 Likes

I can give some mundane advice if you’d like? It’ll solve the problem too

1 Like

But generally Marbas Prince Sitri and Duke Sallos should be able to help

thank you so much dagar! :blush:

1 Like

yes i would like this advice too

1 Like

Calling on Amon may also help you. He can bring on great love, which may help in this situation.

1 Like

Would you rather me say here or pm? Want to make sure you are comfortable lol. And no problem! I love discussing sex and sensuality so I’m super happy to help!

1 Like

Oooooh. Interesting. I’ll have to look into him. How would I tell if he wanted to work with me?

1 Like

pm me lol!

1 Like

there is this thread how i lost my virginity in a threesome

2 Likes

I don’t really get the question. Do you wish to overcome restrictive beliefs about sex, ingrained in your mind by religion? do you want to just have sex with someone? do you want to find a special someone to have sex with?

If you look at his sigil and you feel any sort of pull or some kind of sensation that shows you are interested, in my opinion, that can be a sign.

1 Like

Foreplay, foreplay, foreplay, foreplay. Also, have an orgasm BEFORE penetration.

1 Like

Call the best sex spirit, call Astaroth

1 Like

Crazy no one said this , But Ima say rashoon … I honestly think she is one of the more underrated powers I haven’t seen a lot of people tap into Rashoon, Demoness of Lust, Passion, Desire and Sacred Seduction – Demon Encyclopedia

1 Like

For me personally I work more with aphrodite but after coming across rashoon I believe she has something to offer others don’t
Her energy and power is unique but hard to tap into
Learn to control the world through your beauty and EVERYTING changes ,sounds easy enough right ? haha
Best of luck finding whoever can help you with this

1 Like

Could you give more detail of the result when you work with Her?
I’m interest to work with her but I worried about the “feminine” aspect.