Spirits for becoming a professional musician

Okay lol

nowadays, i dont even think being a good musician is much of a requirement

4 Likes

True, only luck…

1 Like

Or spirits :joy:

The Muses and The Sirens can aide in musical endeavours.

2 Likes

I did a reply a while ago about the practical side, going to link it here in case you find it helpful:

4 Likes

You could go to a crossroads like many famous blues musicians have which is well documented, witnesses claiming the artists couldn’t play at all then two weeks later after claiming to sell their soul at a crossroads during the witching hour, seemed to have gained fantastical ability’s.

Well you need to be more practical about things other than “Spirit do this and this for me.” I mean, what is your goal? To be a Popstar? to Sing at an entertainment venue? is it the instruments you play?

• You could create a Presence for yourself on Youtube or some other social media website.
  • You could play on the street so people notice you (although I wouldn’t even consider that a Gig)
  • You could play/sing at some Club, naturally you’d have to go where there is tourists.
  • You could potentially catch a Gig as a Singer at a Theatre?

There are probably alot of other things you could do that I do not know about, but have you bothered to lay out your Gameplan? You would not even begin to know what kind of spirit to ask for help if you had no idea what you were doing. Why dont you call upon a spirit to give you ideas on how to proceed?

1 Like

Ok

King Paimon is a Patron of musicians, even though not a music-centric entity. He may be sympathetic to your plight and open doors for you if you were to create a piece that is for his exaltation. I have never worked with him for this specific purpose, but I imagine if it works this way for other work I have done than it may apply.

3 Likes

Alright lol. I guess I’ll get to work

King :crown: Paimon is the way. However, he influences the will of people. There is no reward without hard work.

1 Like

Amdusias offers excellent familiars and musical skills as he’s the Musical Director in Hell and the God with the highest skill in Music. He can inspire music and cause musical instruments to be heard.

5 Likes

[quote=“dagar, post:1, topic:15890”][quote=“Eldrichllama, post:2, topic:15890”]
know alot of people swear by lucifer for this, but you also think about asking Azathoth. Odd choice, I know, but he’s always done right by me
[/quote]

I have a pact with Lucifer btw
[/quote]

Lucifer is great for improving artistic talents. Or people who don’t have talent but work hard trying to improve and practice every day.
And those who want art for arts sake because they love it. Not because they want money or fame.

2 Likes

Bump

Forgot this post :sweat_smile: @Lady_Eva could you merge my other music career post? Lol

@dagar If you have a pact with Lucifer, should you not be asking him for help on what todo next?? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah lol.

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Keep on going with college. If you work with spirits you must do your thing to. For example going on with college and evolving at a conservatory. This will help with your technical skills and get you further in the music business.

2 Likes