Spirits constrained to our planet Earth

Angels, demons and other spriits frequently contacted by BALG members: is their area of influence retricted to our planet or are they able to reach other areas of our physical universe? In the second case, it would be very interesting (from a scientific point of view) to ask them questions regarding the mysteries that our science is yet to give answers. Since I am unable to chat with any of them (although I keep trying, I have never heard any of their voices in my head), any of you who are able to contact them clearly have been drawn towards asking them these kind of questions?

3 Likes

No, they are not constrained to planet earth. However, there are some things they may not be willing, or able, to share.

Yash’alten, from the Book of Azazel, for example, is said to have “precise knowledge of every galaxy, star, and planet in the universe, and can provide detailed information on those planets that indeed bear life similar to our own,” but he refuses to use modern classifications and names, and will instead either use those from ancient astronomy, or names never heard on earth before, so there is no way to verify what he says.

4 Likes

Some spirits lives in Planet Earth who are either absolutely confused or did not realised that they are dead already. They can be contacted through Necromancy. You can find this in chapter 11 of Becoming a Living God. However most of the spiruts lives in Universe whom we contact.

That’s incredible interesting and opens a whole field of investigation with those spirits! Although we cannot pinpoint the exact place of those civilizations, we could ask other things, for instance, what kind of technology they use in order to replicate it (space travel, hidrogen fusion, etc)

Many spirits seeks advice and our prison planet / universe is one of predatory nature. The gnostics knew also it was a prison planet where forced reincarnation is orchestrated to inflict trauma.