Spirits after Evocation

Hey, i just wanted to ask, what happens with spirits after evocation? Do they leave completely or are they still around? If i’m living with my family could something potentially happen after successful evocation? (demon showing it’s presence).

Hi there! Welcome to BALG! Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the forum. It is a rule here. Just click the link below and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have:

In answer to your question, most spirits depart once they are dismissed. Sometimes, though, they will stick around, either as a test, or because they want something. In those instances, usually a banishing ritual has to be done to clear them out.

Yes, that happened very frequently to me. My family members that are living with me in the same house were sensing that and were like "did you call again the devils there? " :rofl: It’s not respectful to banish a high level entity. If it’s just a low level stupid entity that it’s trying to troll you or something you could banish that entity and even destroy that shit.