Spiritless Magick

Cool :slight_smile:

You can listen to the NASA recordings of the planet you’re trying to use.

Better yet, play them on a speaker in your workspace as you perform your undertaking.

That way you can literally hear it’s frequency as you will and push that frequency into whatever it is you’re doing.

3 Likes

OMG, that is an awesome idea, Ive listened to them before, they are fascinating.

In the satanic bible LaVey talk about a concept called the intellectual decompression chamber. The ritual chamber is to decompress the intellect so the magician enters an emotional state of mind where there is only focus on his will. In chaos magick it’s called one-pointed state of consciousness. In such state of mind there is no logic, no analyzing etc, so the magician will believe what he invokes whatever it’s devils, demons, angels, elementals, forces, magical will etc.

1 Like

Nice!

A thought. Have you tried just doing it? As in, anything? Asking questions might give you a nudge in the right direction but it’s not comparable to just trying something – anything – to reach out to those powers. Literally anything. Meditating and seeking contact. Leaving out offerings. Listening to solfreggio tracks. Quite literally, doing anything as an experiment in ritual is better than pondering it, questioning it, and still doing nothing.

There is no “wrong” way to perform magick. Yes, take whatever necessary precautions you see fit, like banishing before and after, preparatory immersion, having a trusted spirit guide, using the seal of manifestation posted on this forum, or whatever. But doing literally anything in pursuit of a goal is better than doing precisely nothing to further it.

1 Like

Well, yes, I have tried doing rituals. I have no spirit guides or guardians that I am aware of, still spiritually blind and deaf.
Maybe its a wrap for me.
If not, then its going to be a while for me to be able to do “Real” rituals.
I cannot afford absolutely anything at all.
So, I steal candles for instance and probably go to jail, or wait until I can splurge on candles. An example.

But yes. Despite lack of spiritual resources, I will do rituals. If the PISS (Prepatory Immersion/Subjective Synthesis) requires something I don’t have, the universe and spirits will have to understand that a certain item is not there because I cannot afford it.
Im down for whatever, Satanic Bible, Beginning Luciferian Magic, Luciferian Witchcraft, Luciferian Goeita, Golden Dawn, whatever has rituals in it.

1 Like

You are whatever you say you are, so maybe it’s time to stop dwelling in your perceived limitations.

Plus you don’t need to be able to see or hear spirits to get results.

Some of the best successes of my life have had precisely nothing to do with “real” rituals. They were either rituals I made up, or pure Law of Assumption, which I have mentioned to you a few times.

Then read Neville Goddard’s books and lectures, which are all freely available online (they’re out of copyright), and start putting them into practice.

All of this is meaningless. Preparatory immersion and associations and all this other stuff, it’s a sideshow. It’s not the heart of magick. It just helps you set the stage and get into the mindset.

Then I suggest you read Neville Goddard, and use the SATS ritual daily. :slight_smile: At a certain point you need to stop reading about magick and thinking about magick and start actually doing magick.

4 Likes

Well @Veil, this is the heart of my post.
Remember when you were a Neophyte, and you were really excited about magic, and becoming confident in the rituals you were doing, making your tools and whatnot?
That was fun.
What was not fun, I guess, in my experience, is that ! rushed the system. I didn’t wait for a confirmation from Maat, which somehow I never was able to make contact. Here I was, initiating myself into Theoricus and realized Id learned nothing of Neophyte or Zelator.
At this point I was doing rituals of the old Fraternity of the Hidden Light and Builders of the Adytum mail lessons.
I actually got further with them than with the Golden Dawn.
Then enters the Order Ascensum Aerurlanys, or whatever the OAA was. I started working with this, but didn’t feel I was getting anywhere either.
Same with DoM, and other books I tried to work.

I guess the problem is, I don’t perceive any benefits of whatever I do.

I will however follow all advice.
@Veil, will check the guys books out, I actually have some of his material, and will look into LoA.
@Shinri, I will continue with Demons of Magick, but will start going for Ritual Two.
@Kristian, will look at the Satanic Bible on the intellectual decompression chamber.
@crookedpathfinder, Will check out the NASA recordings to try to harness the planetary energy.
@DarkestKnight … I am into Initiation into Hermetics and a book on Spare, not the book of pleasure, but on sigil magic. Will start carving into candles and paper for burning. Will check out Jason Millers work for the sigils for the planets, compared to GD and others.
@MagnumOpus … that mantra does work, and I continue to use it.
@CovertCreator and other repliers, will check out your suggestions as well.

3 Likes

Evoke Vine, Buer, Berith, Furcas, Haagenti, and Crocell. Not all at once - that would just create a muddled energy soup. Do it across six days, consecutive or with space, it doesn’t matter. Then do the ritual offerings after taking some time to contemplate what it is you wish to accomplish. These powers should amply prepare you for whatever it is you wish to accomplish with the power of magick working for you.

After these evocations, you should be well-prepared for ritual 3. I did this ritual facing right up against a wall, with no expectation of physical manifestation as I did not leave any space before me for such an event. All communion may occur within your mind. It is a good way to open your mind to demonic contact.

2 Likes

I’m still excited about magick, but my view of it and my approach to it has changed drastically.

I’ve had my share of failed rituals but I never let anything stop me from just… Doing whatever I wish to do. I have never been deterred by warnings of parasites, imposters, backlash, karma. If there is something I want to do or feel like doing, then I do it. I have never bothered with preparatory immersion, at all. I research after the fact. I bulldozed my way through rituals when I couldn’t feel any presence, much less see or hear or get the slightest impression that someone was listening. I like my props and tools and giving offerings but I realise they are not necessary. I don’t need a system, initiation, or counsel from others. I rarely meditate just to meditate. Almost everything that beginners are told NOT to do, I did, and I disregarded anything that told me I couldn’t or shouldn’t do a thing. I just figured it out as I went along, and made my own path by walking it.

There is always more than one way to achieve a goal. It’s like saying you have a pot of soup bubbling on the stove and you need to stir it but you can’t find a spoon. What do you do – give up and accept that you’ll never be able to stir the soup? Or do you find anything, literally anything, and use that to achieve your goal? You can stir soup with a knife, a hammer, a baseball bat, a key, a bottle, a pen… your own hands if you’re brave enough. It’s not about what tool you use to stir the soup, it’s about the soup getting stirred by any means available.

Ain’t nobody gonna tell me what I can and can’t do. In some ways it might just be better for you to throw out everything and start over with a “fuck it, I’m just gonna do it and see what happens” attitude.

I agree with @shinri that you should call Vine. Although I would recommend a petition, not an evocation. And of the Goetics I would also call Cimeries “to remove subconscious fears that weaken you”. There is also the Olympic spirit Phul (someone correct me if I’m wrong) who can help a user advance their magick in general, there’s a three-day ritual in one of the GoM books if I am not mistaken.

But most of all… Read Goddard’s “Feeling is the Secret”.

Good luck :bouquet:

1 Like

Nah dog evoke that shit. I did a couple petitions to start, in all fairness, but evocation takes you to the next level.

2 Likes

Looking up the list right now.

1 Like

Getting back to the topic, more for other magicians or witches who wish to do magick without reference to a named entity, this is not uncommon; learning this first may benefit the future magician.