Spirit who can help me get subscribers and likes on youtube

I was wondering if there is a spirit that can help me get subscribers and likes on Youtube. Mammon has been helping me a lot on online gambling and i decided to make a channel with my sessions. I dont know if he can help me get subscribers too so this is why i am asking. The name of the channel and on the website I am using is as an offering to him. I will post the link below and if it is not allowed to self promote I will be happy to delete it

3 Likes

Here is the link to my channel

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can link you to some sources that can help with building your yt

1 Like

Corwin Hargrove has a djinn ritual for reputation and fame, as well as gives detailed instructions for crafting this request to gain followers- in the instructions explaining how to write your requests.

The book you can find it is called Practical Dninn Magick.

Otherwise there’s lots of spirits and this gets asked a lot, so a good search could turn up many things that may help.

3 Likes

I’m going to recommend various things here, hopefully you can take some positive criticism.
One should first know and understand how YouTube itself works. Figure out what category your video fit into, what works well in that catergory. If its gaming for example there are millions of gamers, who have much better content. If its gaming most gamers add things to their content to set them apart from the rest, such as voice-overs, pranks, music, challenges and so much more.

One also needs to think in terms of design, image, authenticity, simultaneously you need to learn a lot such as editting, get better equipment. I’ve seen people invest hundreds and thousands into their YouTube, from cameras, to microphones, to lighting, to editing software and so much more. Get good at social media, networking, learn about the algorithms etc.

If none of these things are covered and you just do a simple ritual and think that a mediocre video on YouTube will suddenly become viral its extremely unlikely. Not impossible but highly improbable, remember one should do both the magickal work and the mundane work.

One can do little things such as creating icons, banners, etc with sigils charged with magickal functions to benefit what your trying to achieve. One can even ritualistically consecrate their own social media pages, videos, logos, and so much more, but doing that without the good quality and plenty of content would be counterintuitive to say the very least.

7 Likes

I plan on buying better equipment and tools but I need money for that, which I dont have now so I work with what I have. Also a Spirit can help me open the way towards that. So far with Mammon out of the blue I went from 25 euros to 4000 in a session and he was been helping me with a simple chant the last 2 years. Belief is a powerful thing :smiley:

1 Like

Yes please

1 Like

Work with Xaturing (gods of internet, theres is rite to work with him in this forum) and read the angel of omnipotence by jareth tempest, theres is some glyph to achieve fame/viral, build loyal audience etc. (My suggest combine it with go viral from Labusi, build loyal audience glyph, increase movement glyph, blessing glyph, and maybe some glyph you can use to combine)

Have try one and it works good

4 Likes