Spirit watching over me?

So I’ve had this obsession with dragons and reptiles since I was really young. I would never asked for barbies or dolls as a little girl I would always ask for dinosaurs and lizards. As I grew older I began to like to draw, as I expanded my art and started learning to draw new things I mostly focused on drawing dragons. I learned very easily and its the best thing I can draw now. I always find myself coming
Across reptiles or dragons(art, tattoos, signs, cards, and etc.). Are there any reptile or dragon spirits that tend to reach out to people or watch over them since they were young ?

Lucifer comes to mind.

1 Like

Maybe I have evoked him before. Lucifer has done a lot for me

1 Like

I think some of the Egyptian gods who are also Draconian entities took a liking to me when I was younger. Sekhmet was surprisingly welcoming to me and I remember reading about her when I was 8 or 9 in age.

Tiamat is the earth. It would make sense for those who love nature in its dark and light sides to also be drawn to her. (TBH, I think her story reflects the harshness of the world and how fuzzy the lines are between good and evil).

1 Like