Spirit spouses

It’s gonna take a mouth, so i was told to banish which is not helping my hope on getting this done .ugh! …okay I’ll try it my best. Imean i really dont want my mood swings to get the best of me before the end of the mouth uknow im scared and fucked at the same time

Fine.

Start now. I don’t know what banish methods do you know, but there are several. So start with one and research as much as you can about the others.

Also, try cleanse yourself. Start by taking a shower with the explicit intention of purging this fucker’s energy from you. Just average water will work for now. You can research more tomorrow.

1 Like

Do u think my mood swings or feelings are love spells or emotions from him onto me …just fucking great!

I’ll cleanse myslef first and do the next thing…tommorw cuz its super late

I don’t know the first thing about you, so I can’t know.

What I do know is that it would be better to not get paranoid. Apply Occam’s razor to everything and do not think this asshole has more power over you. Otherwise, you may end up giving it more power.

But I know who the stronger is, and that one is you. YOU can kick it back into whatever hole it came. And kick in force, so it never, ever thinks about coming near again.

1 Like

Oh i told him before, that im more powerful than him and stuff so he knows and i know for sure!! Its my mercy and forgiveness shit that gets the best of me toward him.

1 Like

That’s great. Now prepare yourself for whatever attempt to bargain on his end, such as telling you that he is a high ranking demon, or that he “changed” because he loves you too much or whatever other stupid fucking thing that only a stupid fucking moron would believe.

There will be an attempt, but I know you’re smarter than that.

Okay. I promise , to my soulmate and children and myslef and u guys as well. lord knows we all in a break from this shit ! Abd thx againa for ur support and help!:hugs:

If the babies are possible alive then i want to say to them I love them and explain abit of why momy and daddy r not together or why they don’t have both parents as I was wanting for them …cuz alot of children are going through with that uknow and is want my babies to hate me or to look at me like a bad person or lile i had abandon them . It’s the least I can do before I leave completely…is this smart or is it a mistake to make?? I luv my babies…and idk if their alive and but like u said they couldn’t have been miscarriages! Right? Their spirits so if that’s so I must see my babies and hold them one last time or say goodbye and i luv them. Is that bad ?? And ik they won’t need mommy as much as dad …but still I wanna show my luv it compassion for them and give them appraisal uknow for their existence and being me and dad justice by being born and giving dad an new life and secuss.

I want at least one visitation right to my babies if never again. I mean hell I did give birth to them !

Most likely, your babies didn’t exist to begin with. This parasite has been manipulating you.

Now go and banish. No more if, no more but, remember?

2 Likes

Ok