Spirit sight-behind closed eyelids

There was an old topic about this when I discovered it I realized I should make another topic. I’ve had this happen daily for years, just thinking it was my imagination. When I started experimenting with astral projection I read Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce. The night after finishing it I remember seeing everything crystal clear, sitting up from my body. My boyfriend woke me up and asked why I was laughing and saying “oh I did it finally”
Another night he said it felt like I had left during the night and “just got back”
I haven’t been able to remember any projections if I’ve had them. But nightly I’ll see different things; clouds, places, people, animals. When I first started working with Belial I saw a kaleidoscope type pattern with a smiling face with horns in the center, looking at me. Winter solstice of last year was my first calling, from Cernunnos which turned me to satan and the left hand path. I saw a skull, with piercing white dots in the center, eyes never leaving mine. The horns atop the skull kept changing, antlers, horns, antlers, ect.
“I have many faces, I have many names, but it is I all the same.” Was sort of the message I got from it. It was scary at first, not realizing I was being called. Then it clicked. Everything has snowballed up to this point.
After making a pact with Belial to open my senses over the next 6 months this has become more frequent and vibrant. I’d like to know if anyone has any idea on how to control it, or use it, either for divination or communication. I know Belial is helping me and leading me but I want to learn on my own as well. I’ve looked through different topics about this but unfortunately cannot afford most of the books on this site. Any information would be so wonderful. I’m just glad another thing I’ve experienced is true and I’m not insane. Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

I don’t have any advice, just wanted to say that’s a cool experience with some great imagery.

1 Like

You may start with regular patchworking with spirits.

1 Like

I think your senses are getting opened and the lucid dreams are quite common for some of us.
I think the clue is to control it and learn from it. Some see things in daily life, some dream of it a lot. Some are getting signs in dreams. It’s good to pay attention and write down what you can remember.

2 Likes

Just as tea to say I asked Belial to open my sense and I got that same experience I didn’t know how to control it but I was able to see with my eyes closed during meditation it only lasted a week as I didn’t ask for it to be permanent