Spirit or Demon to call when you're chronically ill?

At this moment I need to wait before going to a doctor because I don’t have health insurance, and I don’t have money for medical stuff at the moment.
I’ve been in dull-ish, weird pain for years, and some days it’s unbearable and some days it’s unnoticeable.
Lately it’s getting worse. I would like to know if it is possible to invoke an Entity to help with alleviate the pain, alongside with the current medication I am taking (that is slightly helping, but it’s not getting rid of it completely and has side effects.)

You can ask Rafael, Haniel and Hamaliel and for the demons Marbas and Buer pops in to my mind.

2 Likes

@MariaPadilha Apollo, Asclepius & Hygeia are a triumvirate of healing deities from the greek pantheon.

4 Likes

Thank you both. I will look into each of them. Is there any offerings I must present at first? I do apologize for my ignorance.

@MariaPadilha Greek Deities Like Wine, Bread, Honey & Fruits. Along with candles in colours associated with healing. Possibly Orphic Hymns for summoning or you can create your own ritual. Maybe do some research on each deity to help personalise them.

1 Like

Your name is Maria Padilha, seems like you have a relationship with her. Why not call on Pomba Gira? They can be called for anything.

Other than the ones already mentioned, you can also call upon Isis, Brigid or Akbuğa.

1 Like