"Spirit of the dead" Type entity pays me a visit

Now that you bring that up I have a couple theories

1 Like

Hmm go on, please… You’ve got me interested.

1. he tried to kill you and something protected you.
  2. he’s trying to tell you something symbolically.
  3. he’s trying to say something
  4. he’s protecting you.
1 Like

I feel like this was the beginning.

As in my first 13 years of Magic i was offending the demons like crazy. I was fighting against them like a religious nut thinking i’m doing the right thing.

He did good shit on me the last 5 years as my life was totally destroyed when my grandfather died then immediately after my stepdad died.

I was about to become homeless soon and then i admitted to my mistakes apologized to the demons and joined my demonic family.

Then he visited me in the dream where he wanted to join me basically and shared his power from his realm with me.

its almost like he was sent by some angry demons to kill me but Belial was protecting me as He is my father. Also Lucifer.

So i feel like now he is on my side and protecting and empowering me.

Also he might have come as a month ago i cast a few baneful magic spells on a few enemies i have and He might have also responded positively to my action of power.

But this clarified a lot of things!

Thank you @Raven_Maleficus Your THA BOSS!

1 Like

I feel like this is also true… How dafuq?
I think that this part is recent. as starting from my last dream with Him.

1 Like

@Raven_Maleficus Can you please double check if this is true? I feel like He was very angry at me but now he is proud of my new path. I don’t know.

I have built a temple for him in my astral space as to give him what he asked for and now i feel like we are sharing our consciousnesses.

But i would need a third person to double-check.

So please can you find out if what i’m feeling is right?
Thanks for all the help anyway.

Yeah, I will. You only gotta ask once. I’ll be back after work.

1 Like