Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

Half of the lady Pele grimoire? Or something else?

3 Likes

Yes that was a pretty awesome experience!! I was looking forward to last evening for my psychic senses practice and I had a really good feeling about this, but I fell sick. Happy he stuck around to talk.

Everything indeed is connected.

3 Likes

I’m painting King Baels frog self and what’s occuring to me as I blend these colors. Is a little of Truth of the mysterious power of invisibility.

Like the chameleon, invisibility blends us with our backdrop so well we simply aren’t noticed. Amazing really to ponder.

This virus surge locally has me on black days. Misery and incarceration in my cloistered tower.
I have everything I wanted and now I can’t do anything with it. Damn that virus.

5 Likes

@56cpdb I had to fail several times before I got wise :joy::joy:.

3 Likes

Well tonight’s going to be fun. After dinner I’m taking a nap and waking up in the witching hour to evoke Duke Agares.

This can be one seriously violent and angry spirit. I do not recommend this spirit to newcomers unless you’re familiar with demonaltry or non Solomonic methods of evocation.

He has been real hostile with me before. The last two times we’ve worked together have been great successes. I’m going with non traditional methods tonight just like with Dantalion.

Very exciting spirit though. According to legend he’s been worshipped as a god. I’m unclear the details of where and when though.

Boy is he powerful.

6 Likes

Thank you for the food for thought, as this makes me wonder how to get out of that tower/prison if the premise was not vireo, but the self. The Goblin Key and Exile Key leaped to mind.

I suspect several of these folks have been worshipped as gods/goddesses.

3 Likes

Just got done with Agares.

He came extremely quickly actually before I had finished setting up fully. The enns had just started the first free repetitions on YouTube in the background.

I felt a stir around me and it felt like something was constricting the ether around me.

It was Duke Agares, he knew he was being called and the method was agreeable to him. No triangles, just man and spirit.

I gave him his charge and gave him his gifts. He seemed pleased.

7 Likes

Half the grimoire for Pele.

4 Likes

Ok day two sphere two complete.

What I’m enjoying about this ritual is seeing some of my favorite Goetic spirits in a whole new light.

Avnas ( Amy) and murmur are in this ritual as well is mammon.

These spirits are the super hero dream team of the Qlippoth.

Very exciting.

I’ll keep you posted on the dreams and details.

I had a dream tonight about being a fortune teller with tarot cards.

6 Likes

Prince Orobas feast days Jan 11th thru the 15th

Do something nice for him :wink:

4 Likes

A musing

As I’m progressing through the ritual initiation of the spheres of Qlippoth I am reminded of the 72 project I undertook and completed last year.

That took me to the edge , physically, mentally, and emotionally and spiritually. I became so attuned to the infernal during this time that these entities radiation no longer effects me the same as when I started.

I think this is a great boon in doing this initiation.

Also most of the players are the same it’s just a different play, same director.

The concept of I know you and you know me is valid. But so is the concept of thier house, thier rules.

We’re making this work together. The spirits and I.

I’m seeing parts of myself I’d rather not see to be frank. This needs to get to get done so I can heal and move on together with both parts of my soul.

Oh yes in kabbalistic theory everyone has two souls a good one where kedusha shines through and an evil one where Sitra Ahra dominates.

For me this is about daring to reach out and grasp Sitra Ahra with both hands.

“Saksaksalim generate the black light and ALL return to darkness”

5 Likes

Now that you are well acquainted with Duke Dantalion, I have to ask. Is he the same as gremori in the way that he’ll just take your offerings during evocation when you ask him for something? Like do you have to wait till after he has fulfilled request to you to give him his offering?

3 Likes

I always give them two sets of gifts nowadays. One for showing up and having a good attitude. The other when the job is done.

I find this approach keeps the relationship sweet between the spirit and myself.

5 Likes

Day three sphere two complete

Getting ready to evoke furfur.

My energy has been low and I’ve been listless all week. I hope that passes this week. I’ve got alot to do.

Ok furfur evoked. Wow he startled the shit out of me. He jumped into my.minds eye like a wild sexually deviant blue skinned satyr :flushed::flushed::flushed: :joy::joy::joy: his face and hair remind me of fall out boy.

I substituted cinnamon which none of the other spirits have liked so far and he absolutely loves it. Much better than the traditional dragon’s blood I give him.

Very strong connection and a desire to work was felt. I forgot how much I liked Earl Furfur. He is the prince of getting :heart_eyes_cat:.

8 Likes

Guys I think we skipped spirit of the day yesterday…that’s what I couldn’t put my finger on that was wrong.

Ok let’s do it now.

Now this is a king with style. The bankroller and financier of hell. King Zagan. Can turn water to wine, blood to wine, turns metal into legal coin and makes fools wise.

This is an alchemy spirit very much like president Haagenti.

I’ve never employed him that I can recall but I’d certainly like to.

Gotta say guys I was in no mood for the occult or spirits before evoking Earl Furfur but he totally lightened my mood up and invigorated me. What a great spirit Furfur is. Get to know him.

8 Likes

Thank you @Mike_Bee for doin amazing job;)
For this journal that help me learn, understand and improve.
And huge thank you for helpin me!!

2 Likes

Glad to help my friend

5 Likes

Well my dear readers here’s a sneak peek at the invincible King Bael.

I’m slightly behind schedule with this work of art but schedules be damned. Some acts of magick and works of art come together on thier own timeline.

10 Likes

This is coming out real nice. Just noticed the Sigil on the top left corner.

@Mike_Bee do you usually frame these?

2 Likes

Yes @Kindraathe my last two were given to my foster sister and her husband. They framed them and hung them in thier home.

4 Likes