Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

King Bael is coming along

9 Likes

As promised and agreed apon

The evocation of Queen Beleth

9 Likes

A tribute offering for the mighty Duchess Bime

She assisted with manifesting a job very quickly for my friend.

Candle, incense, liquor, tobacco, gratitude post and blood.

You have my sincere thanks Duchess Bime. Until next time.

13 Likes

Spirit of the day

Marquis Amon

He just came out recently too.

My super love spirit.

Crazy dreams, had Daniel Craig show up as a James bond-esque character.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

My sleep has been interrupted several times tonight. My dream ends and I wake up, munch on a biscuit, smoke a cigarette, check balg and go back to bed.

My kitty woke me up twice with rancid cat breath in my face, he likes to bite the end of my nose to wake me up to rub his belly and scratch behind his ears.

Bad little cat.

I’m heading back to sleep

7 Likes

Sphere Two: the Rite of Gamaliel

Liftoach Shaari ha-Gamaliel B’Shem ha-Lilith (x11)
[Open the Gate to Gamaliel in the Name of Lilith]

Goap Liftoach Kelippot! Invoco Verrine In Nomine Qliphoth! Agios Ischyros Qalilitu, Filia Luna Nigrantis! Eurynomos Liftoach Sitra Ahra! Lilit Reginam Aeternum Noctis! Interveni Vinea– Aethereus Dominator! Liftoach Pandemonium, Et Germinet Avnas! Agios Murmux Rex Mormolyceae!
[Goap, Open the Qliphoth! I Call to Verrine in the Name of the Qliphoth! Numinous and Mighty is Qalilitu, Daughter of the Black Moon! Eurynomos, Open the Other Side! Lilith, Eternal Queen of the Night! Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Avnas! Numinous (is) Murmux the King of Ghouls]

Ornias Va-Layilel Liftoach Shaari Gamaliel (x7)
[Ornias and Layilel, Open the Gate to Gamaliel]

Io Mammon– Drakon Anabaino Gamalielim! Venire Tanin’iver Et Germinet Anados! Invoco Layilel In Nomine Qliphoth! Qalilitu Venire Et Germinet Xul! Ama Lilith, Liftoach Kliffoth! Venire Mater Qalilitu! Veni, Saksaksalim, Et Germinet Aur Chashakh! Agios o Lilith Regina Gamaliel!
[Hail Mammon– Dragon From Gamalielim! Come, Tanin’iver and Engender Magickal Ascent! I Call to Layilel in the Name of the Qliphoth! Qalilitu, Come and Generate Black Light! Mother Lilith, Open the Qliphoth! Come Mother Qalilitu! Come, Saksaksalim, and Generate the Black Light! Numinous is Queen Lilith of Gamaliel]

Anoki Adamas Ater (x8) [I am the Black Diamond]
Sum Lapis Philosophorum (x8) [I am the philosophers stone)

This begins for seven days tomorrow or tonight in the witching hour

Also will be the evocation of Duke Dantalion

4 Likes

Now it’s worth noting to my readers that duke Dantalion does not appreciate those who employ Solomonic methods to call him.

This a big reason many Magicians fail to contact him. He doesn’t like or trust Solomonic ceremonial magick.

To deal with this were going to employ non Solomonic methods.

I’m also going to do some poetry reading to welcome him and make him feel comfortable.

Duke Dantalion is shy and sensitive. We’re becoming good friends though.

Other news I just fed my familiar from Malphas. Almost forgot too :person_shrugging::person_facepalming:.

Ahhh here is the poem I will recite for duke dantalions pleasure.

A Time to Talk
When a friend calls to me from the road
And slows his horse to a meaning walk,
I don’t stand still and look around
On all the hills I haven’t hoed,
And shout from where I am, ‘What is it?’
No, not as there is a time talk.
I thrust my hoe in the mellow ground,
Blade-end up and five feet tall,
And plod: I go up to the stone wall
For a friendly visit.

– Robert Frost

6 Likes

This is simpatico with my experience with
Dantalion. I use to try using Solomonic methods and: crickets.
Then one night, i sat in my basement on a pillow on a wooden floor, with a candle, and some chalk. I drew his sigil on the floor with the chalk and chanted his enn.

Results: spectacular- he showed and delivered quickly and with great clarity

Ya live ya learn…

6 Likes

@Mike_Bee So for some reason, you popped up in one of my dreams last night. I can’t remember what was happening at all though lmao.
Kinda funny (and odd) if you ask me

3 Likes

@Mei That’s awesome I guess I’m all over the place. Which is cool because we’re back on virus lockdown here so I’m basically grounded.

I just had a weird dream junior highschool beating up a group of bullies. Been having really odd dreams since working with the Qlippoth.

4 Likes

I just had a breakthrough session with Dantalion.

The Evocation went as normal , non Solomonic methods used. I gave charge and license to depart.

Strangely he didn’t immediately leave. @Kindraathe messaged me and he had been planning on evoking Dantalion earlier in the evening but didn’t feel up to it and postponed it.

What ended up happening was Dantalion came out of his shell and stayed with us for about five minutes and talked to us.

He was jovial and made banter. First time I’ve ever seen him so friendly. @Kindraathe has a much closer relationship with him than I do and I strongly suspect Dantalion stayed around just to talk to him for a minute since he wasn’t feeling well enough to evoke.

I gave him a cigarette and he asked for a sip of my coffee. He asked me to prepare a cup for him just black in our next meeting.

Wow he’s a really awesome spirit. I’m convinced after this meeting he is a djinn. Others say he’s confirmed this to them but I wasn’t really sure until now

Everything is very connected.

11 Likes

Ok Qlippoth ritual complete.

I’m spent I’m going to hit the sack after this cigarette. :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

3 Likes

Yeah that was weird, because we never really talked to each other, and besides reading your journals I dont know you that much lol.

But in the same dream, President Haagenti showed up (and in another one right before it in the same night). Was a first for me with this spirit

3 Likes

I woke up this morning and found my outdoor table temple had screwed with.

My wooden box holding the 72 seal of the Goetia was off the table on the ground broken and the seals were everywhere.

On my painting was a big cat paw print in the white area.

I was fucking pissed.

I cleaned up the mess, painted over the paw print. Gathered the 72 and put them away.

I at first attributed this to the work of a hungry cat. There were no food offerings left out last night so why.

Then someone suggested I ask king Bael. Sure enough all I hear is the roaring jovial laughter of King Bael. He tells me I’m slow minded and says he even left his signature on the painting. One of King Baels three heads is a cat. 🤦

Well jokes on me this morning :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Half of the lady Pele grimoire? Or something else?

3 Likes

Yes that was a pretty awesome experience!! I was looking forward to last evening for my psychic senses practice and I had a really good feeling about this, but I fell sick. Happy he stuck around to talk.

Everything indeed is connected.

3 Likes

I’m painting King Baels frog self and what’s occuring to me as I blend these colors. Is a little of Truth of the mysterious power of invisibility.

Like the chameleon, invisibility blends us with our backdrop so well we simply aren’t noticed. Amazing really to ponder.

This virus surge locally has me on black days. Misery and incarceration in my cloistered tower.
I have everything I wanted and now I can’t do anything with it. Damn that virus.

5 Likes

@56cpdb I had to fail several times before I got wise :joy::joy:.

3 Likes

Well tonight’s going to be fun. After dinner I’m taking a nap and waking up in the witching hour to evoke Duke Agares.

This can be one seriously violent and angry spirit. I do not recommend this spirit to newcomers unless you’re familiar with demonaltry or non Solomonic methods of evocation.

He has been real hostile with me before. The last two times we’ve worked together have been great successes. I’m going with non traditional methods tonight just like with Dantalion.

Very exciting spirit though. According to legend he’s been worshipped as a god. I’m unclear the details of where and when though.

Boy is he powerful.

6 Likes

Thank you for the food for thought, as this makes me wonder how to get out of that tower/prison if the premise was not vireo, but the self. The Goblin Key and Exile Key leaped to mind.

I suspect several of these folks have been worshipped as gods/goddesses.

3 Likes

Just got done with Agares.

He came extremely quickly actually before I had finished setting up fully. The enns had just started the first free repetitions on YouTube in the background.

I felt a stir around me and it felt like something was constricting the ether around me.

It was Duke Agares, he knew he was being called and the method was agreeable to him. No triangles, just man and spirit.

I gave him his charge and gave him his gifts. He seemed pleased.

7 Likes