Spirit mimics voices? Am I sensing a spirit?

Is there a type of spirit that will mimic voices of people you know? I had lived in the same house for seven years and then had a couple of what I thought were auditory hallucinations. Started off with hearing my name said loud as day, footsteps, hearing “hello” before quickly discovering I was home alone, to what sounded like my mom yelling at me upstairs. These experiences stopped after moving out.

Also, is there a spirit associated with the smell of rotting produce or the taste of moldy bread? They are random and only last a few seconds, but they’re driving me nuts.

And am I imagining this or did I sense a spirit? Took this photo last October when my I walked into my kid’s play room, my throat suddenly hurt. I sensed something hostile in front of the window and felt like I wasn’t supposed to be in there . I took a photo before leaving, but couldn’t see anything. I adjusted the clarity, shadow, and hue to find something that looks like a face. Are my eyes playing tricks on me or did I manage to take a picture of a spirit?
Edited:

Sorry for rambling.

I don’t see a face, but tbh whenever someone makes one of those ”I captured a spirit on camera“ posts, I never see anything. :woman_shrugging: But I sensed a hostile energy from the pic, and your description of what you felt in your kid’s room immediately reminded me of my own experiences in my previous apartment. There is something malevolent, probably lower level demons (I think there is more than one involved).

1 Like

Still live here. It wasn’t there after a couple of hours and haven’t felt it since. No idea what it was doing inside my house. Still did a house cleaning after. October was weird because I somehow overreacted my 3rd eye and energy looked “thicker”. Laying in the dark with a migraine I saw outlines pop in and out of door frames which was new for me.

1 Like

I have seen shadows or undefined shapes pop in and out of the corner of my eye, among with sensing - very clearly - that I wasn’t welcome in certain rooms, but the whole building where I used to live was infested with who knows what. My room was like an island of healthy energy, because my work with spirits had created a shield around me. At the time I moved there, I hadn’t ever done any work with spirits, but then the frequent rituals must have done something to repel the negative entities. Sage or other cleansing methods only go so far, I think you might need something more powerful if you have to continue to live there. I’d recommend searching for banishing techniques on the forum, but I’m going to tag @SoliMar who has some experience with this. Maybe she can help.

3 Likes

@longlostredemption I believe you have a gathering of entities who have been in your home prior to you being there and in these cases it can take time before they graduate to the point of manifesting to you as they have been with the smells and voices and noises. When they speak or call your name directly do not answer them; ignore them because they are what I know as ‘obssessor’ spirits. They are called this because they are attempting to attach to you and drain from your energy and they do become possessive also. With spirits such as these as @Lux_Tenebris said, sage can only go so far. I suggest fumigation with genuine Dragon’s Blood resin incense in each room and when finished open all doors and windows. Get eggs (do not cook them keep them whole) and sea salt–in the corners of each room put a mound of the salt down and set an egg on top of it; let it stay like that for 3 days and then gather up the eggs and salt in a bag take this bag far away from where you live and throw the bag down on the ground in front of a trash can so the eggs are broken before you throw the bag in the trash.
At this point though that’s a temporary fix; if at all possible try to move from that house. Whatever’s there is attached to the house and can’t follow.
I hope this helps you. Do not show them you are afraid.

3 Likes