Spirit merged with friend

Yes. But you didnt say full personality. You said certain parts

Literally this is self explanatory.

1 Like

Now you’re just making excuses for your own lack of understanding the obvious.

You said who they are spiritually. That doesn’t mean personality wise

Lol so yes your lack of understanding. I said the entity ceases to exist as itself, everything about the entity ceases to be as a separate individual. Personality traits bleed to the physical personality since they became one individual

1 Like

You should have said that the ego and the mind become one. Instead of saying the ego is not lost.

The ego is part of the mind :man_facepalming: mate you’re going in circles now. The ego and the mind are already one.

1 Like

So that could be interpreted in different ways. Please be more careful with your words.
How does someone know that by becoming one, you didnt mean becoming one energy body?

Next tome state that becoming one kncludes becoming one mind as well. Not just one in body and some traits are passed down

Either you’re embarrassed that you didn’t realize what @anon48079295 said and are trying to deflect responsibility or you didn’t like the answer he gave you.

Either way, stop making him repeat himself.

2 Likes

All im saying is that he should have been more specific

Like when he is talking about the mind and ego being one.
He never even mentioned mind in his post, is using that as an argument.

I was specific lol. Most know the mind and ego aren’t separate like that.

1 Like

He didn’t have to specify. The ego and the mind being one is pretty self-explanatory. It’s your fault for not knowing that, not his.

1 Like

Or they are trolling.

Because he is get very much into semantics.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

That is also a likely possibility.

1 Like

Thats what im saying. He never mentioned mind in his first post. Did you not read the whole thing?

Im saying that you never mentioned mind merging.

Dude I just read the thread from the beginning.

I may be a little slow at times, but even I caught on to what @anon48079295 was saying.

3 Likes

To be honest, this is my only problem with this. If you are merging, some part of your individual human ego must be lost. There is no way that all your ego and all the other spirits ego is intact when you merge. As you said they are one. If there was no ego loss at all, then there would be arguments