Spirit help with socializing

Is there any demon or spirit who can make one a social butterfly and help with good social skills? I’m usually the quiet one and want to be more social and interesting to talk to

3 Likes

Not sure what you mean but King Paimon did help me with confidence.

2 Likes

Belial can help make you more outgoing.

King Paimon as well.

Lucifer.

Azazel.

Venus.

Aphrodite.

Nichsa, Elemental King of Water, who governs emotions

5 Likes

I will back these guys up!

2 Likes

Lady Lilith.
Lady Naamah
Mephistopheles.
Queen Astaroth.

2 Likes

On the lhp there’s only one true answer, isn’t there? So who do you think that is? Advance your own spirit and self-divinity by doing the hard yards.

Next thing: Stop worrying about what other people think of you because truth be told, other people don’t think about you all that much. Study and use mimicry. As far as I’m aware only the Temple of Set in Japan stressed mimicry. People watching is great.

Research your look. Then adopt the correct clothing and style. To get ahead, get a hat.

When you get somewhere introduce yourself to everyone, like a politician: smile, short handshake, brief greeting then move to the next. Force yourself to become the Self that you seek to be. (If you have to, join Toastmasters or similar.)

Al.

2 Likes

Preferably a top hat with skull decorations.

Mabe you could talk to many spirits to improve social skills?

1 Like

Our path is about achieving Godhood/Goddesshood. That takes work. The other path is about petitioning spiritual aid all of the time. Sure, spirits can help but it’s more about you than them. As a Living God I strive for more and more autonomy - in this life and beyond. That’s the left hand path!

Al.
P.s. Study Frank Sinatra’s hat rules, learn how to wear one and take it from there; because for either gender, there’s a whole lot of Magick in a hat.

3 Likes

Check out Angels of Alchemy. There are angels in that book that can help you with your request. I’ve found them to be very effective when I’ve worked with them, however, if it’s an ongoing issue for you, you’ll need to work with them, and apply yourself in the mundane world regularly until you establish the momentum you need to continue being more outgoing on your own.

1 Like

Did you ever get any results?

I think that atleast half of the goetia can help you in some way. lol

1 Like

Indeed. Have you had any experiences you can share?