Spirit guide messages (Pick a card!)

I don’t know who these are meant for, but I hope it helps at least some of you :sweat_smile:

Pick a card! Then check below (they go in order from left to right)

Card 1:

Rejoice! You’re so, so close to reaching your goal, you just need a little more confidence in yourself. You’re in your element, you’ve come such a long way, and it’s your time to shine. You’ve got this!! Make your move! Nothing is holding you back except for your mindset.

Card 2:

It’s a time for new beginnings, and new opportunities! That idea that you’re not too sure of, the one you’re on the fence about, go for it! As long as you’ve got all your ducks in a row, you’ve done the math, you’ve checked the pros and cons, you’ll be just fine! Remember, slow and steady wins the race, make sure to check yourself along the way.

Card 3:

You’ve stagnated, being weighed down by so many things in your head. It’s a good thing to be in control, but right now, it’s holding you back. You need to learn to let go, some things can only aid your growth once you’ve moved on.

Card 4:

You’ve been through so much recently, and things are finally looking up. A new era is ushering in for you, and it’s time for you to discover yourself and transform into the person you were truly meant to be. Now is the time to hope and to dream, but more importantly, to set out on your physical and spiritual journey of rediscovery.

30 Likes

May I ask what deck is this? The cards are really pretty.

3 Likes

Interesting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thanks for the share

3 Likes

Thanks somehow i got a really accurate message :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes! It’s the Astral deck by 78Tarot! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yay! I’m glad :sob: :sob: I didn’t know if these cards would get to who they needed to get to

Thank you :slight_smile:
I am not sure what this message means for me yet but I might see :grin:

3 Likes

can i get some i have questions that needed answer

picked #3. How accurate

2 Likes

Card #3 for me as well, (I’m a starseed) and I need to move on. Thank you for this

1 Like

Thanks. It relates.

1 Like

Thank you for your time and effort posting the message, it does make sense.

1 Like

Thank you. That actually helps. Never really looked into tarot but I had a pull to this post.

2 Likes

Was drawn to both 1&2. Exactly what I needed to hear, thankyou!!

1 Like

I pulled 3 it was very very accurate.

1 Like

I just wanted to say thank you btw.

1 Like

Number #1 is spot on!! :clap::dizzy::fist:t3::palm_tree:

1 Like

No problem! In the end it’s your spirit guides sending the message ^-^