Spirit for influencing the right moments or powerful people?

That is extremely important to me and i really hope someone can help me out and point me to the right spirit. Can someone please recommend anyone that may help me? I’ve usually worked only with Goetic demons but i’m open to ideas. Someone that can arrange things, like luck or something and influence more powerful people pretty fast, like for a year, to change someone’s life for the better for quite a while,a few years, their life to continue being what it is now instead of them going away somewhere for a few years but the person to be still healthy and okay in every way. So i need a good excuse for that said person basically. And for this to be for life, what i mean is not a few years later for them to have to leave anyway because they didn’t do it earlier. Before i’m attacked, i’m not changing anyone’s will, i’m trying to protect them because basically they don’t have much of a choice in the matter. And i know someone else that was “excused” cause they won a raffle, cause they got lucky. Or another few people because they also worked with someone. What i’m saying is there is a way to them to get away with it too and to also stay okay. I need a spirit that doesn’t care for human laws/rules but nice enough to not harm the person in any way, and not to get what i want but a few years later to backfire on the other person or me. It’s not illegal or anything, just to say in case lol. I know it’s confusing and may sound even selfish maybe, but i want to find a way where everyone is happy and safe in the meantime, i want to give someone what others got because of luck or spirits too anyway. I’m asking here because people have helped me before in here and right now i don’t know what to do,who to contact and i don’t have much time to decide and act too so… Anyway, sorry and thank you in advance.

You should look into “The Magick of Influence” by Hargrove or “Angels of Wrath”

1 Like

Azazemil

1 Like

Okay, thank you!

Thank you!

1 Like