Spirit Divination

I am trying divination by means of spirit directly by drawing their sigil and writing my questions and asking them. As Koetting said in his Mastering Divination program.

But I am not getting answers ? Sometimes I do feel something coming in my mind but i am unable to write it on paper… I had success few times only.

What should i do to improve my skills in this ??
Thanx ~~

Why do you feel unable to write it down?

Would using a voice recorder (even calling your own phone number so it goes to voicemail) be easier for you?

Remember to TRUST YOURSELF in the moment, and go with it - the time to apply critical thinking in your everyday common-sense mode is after you have the material written or recorded.

Don’t analyze a word that comes to mind.Just write it down.
If you start analyzing that’s when your own thoughts get in the way.
As LadyEva said,trust yourself.

Nothing majickal can be done with doubt involved.

MK

1 Like

[quote=“adhi69, post:1, topic:5135”]I am trying divination by means of spirit directly by drawing their sigil and writing my questions and asking them. As Koetting said in his Mastering Divination program.

But I am not getting answers ? Sometimes I do feel something coming in my mind but i am unable to write it on paper… I had success few times only.

What should i do to improve my skills in this ??
Thanx ~~[/quote]

I would be that you aren’t in deep enough trance to let yourself go and have the spirit write for you. Maybe you’re clinging to that consciousness.

1 Like