Spirit communication

You can make one for yourself. :slightly_smiling_face:

Here is one for you made it myself for that exact thing no lie lol you can use it 2. hope it works for you.:slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like

You know, I’ve actually wondered if being baptized could in fact impede in engaging with spirits.

I remember what it was like to be baptized, how I felt the actual spirit in my chest, it was both the oddest and coolest experience ever. We were told to never steal or do bad things as we would then forever lose it. Then about a week or less later I lost it. I took an extra candy from the bowl my teachers had passed around back in elementary and how we were to take only 1.

The guilt started to oil up and get bigger and bigger to the point I confessed to my teacher. She just said dont do it again…think she appreciated that I fessed up…dunno. been sooo long now. But when I confessed what I did, the massive guilt just vanished and I felt relieved (probably happens with anyone who had such a thing)

Never felt the ‘holy’ spirit again since then. Still experienced my share of paranormal stuff tho till now.

Awesome man! Thanks!! Gonna use it tonight…I think. Gonna have to refresh myself on how to use a sigil. Just look at it while mediating right? Kind of like replacing the candle with this?

:slight_smile::slight_smile:your welcome Yeah kinda gaze at it or you can carve it into a candle representing psychic abilities.:slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like