Spirit communication without trance

Was wondering what this takes. I’ve heard of people being able to just ask a question anywhere any time, and get responses. I find this really interesting, any have experiences with this?

5 Likes

Yes and I get accurate answers, like how there are snakes.

3 Likes

I’m not sure I am in a trance, certainly in theta-gamma though.

1 Like

What did you do to work towards that? Anything specific that you think helped the most?

Just being open and receptive is a good place to start. Start expecting to get signs or hear things from spirits and pretty much soon after they will. It won’t be as intense as in trance or ritual but you will still get some things shown to you.

6 Likes

Exactly. Just go out and listen. There are spirits everywhere. Trust yourself. For my case, o could come up with many reasons as to how it is done. Just open up.

3 Likes

Generally I can hear spirits speak just as a result of psychic development. Possibly my near death experience too.Without a trance but it is more random, words in less complete sentences and without emotion or inflection. So it is only something important like an opportunity could be missed or being in danger.

For me to be able to hear loud and clear as if they are a person standing next to me.I need to create a bond with them first.To connect with their frequency. Either in this or a past life.Or the spirits personality is just is more talkative.

6 Likes

It’s easier to do when you’re somewhere comforting like deep in a forest or in the dark of your bedroom while in a burrito blanket but sometimes spirits will either use the world or some sort of telepathic/mental-voice power to communicate to you without the need for you to be in trance. Baphomet is very fond of communicating to me this way and most of our conversations are done without formal trance or ritual.

3 Likes

At what point in the development of the relationship do you notice this happening more often?

Yes, practise and repetition helps the most, also create a shrine for one spirit, a standing altar, give them a physical base of some kind (image, crystal, symbolic object, even a rock or some metal with their seal or other symbols carved on or painted) and REPEATEDLY evoke them using that, you’ll weaken the fabric there and help them come through more strongly.

With time they will have a standing presence there, and then with you at all times. I had this kind of contact from long back so would have been hard pushed to say what other steps someone could take to attain the same, but in terms of working with demonic Kings, that specific method DID work, and fast as well. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Blood works well for demonic Kings as well. A few drops’ll do ya!

1 Like