Spirit at work?

A few of you might already be aware that I am working with Lord Dantalion, as a subpart of the deal I have with him is to help how I can to bring more awareness to his powers and help brings more people to him. So, for the past few weeks since begin working with him, I’ve been documenting our journey on this platform here and it’s been a pleasure to do so.

Anyway, back to business. When I started working with the spirit, one thing I asked him to help me with which was always a dream of mine, and that is the ability to learn any subject. Since Duke Dantalion deals mostly with the mind also he is very good at teaching folks any art or science they desire, I figured this could be something he could help with. When I say any I mean literally any subject (art, science, philosophy, languages, sensuality, etc) with ease a part of this new reality that I am creating for myself and those around me (loved ones).

I think I am starting to see that reality. Let me explain, I have not touched or operated a motor vehicle in 2 years, and the reason being I was not good at driving at all. Whenever I’m behind the wheel, I’d be very terrified like a B**. However, 3 nights ago, I have this urge to take my Dad’s car and drive it.

The first time I got in the car since working with Duke Dantalion, I had this confidence. It’s hard to explain because I am still trying to understand it lol, but I have this feeling as if this something I have been doing for years. A couple of years ago, the thoughts of even getting in a car alone without someone next to me was enough to have a panic attack now when I step in the car. I have this calm feeling. I even drove on the highway. I am not panicking anymore or worrying about the other drivers, what they may do, or whatever…

I think that’s the Great Duke at work. I really do. There is no way I could confidently get into a car a drive like it’s nothing like that without some help. Especially after I had not touched a car in about 2 years and given I was not that good (mainly lack of confidence and panics).

I’d like to hear what you guys think. You think it’s Dantalion or am I just over-reading into this? I 100% in my heart of heart belive it’s him or he has something to do with it because I know how I was a few years ago driving and compare to how I see myself improved in the last couple of nights without practicing for the past 2 years. It’s very hard to put it in words, but I think i am starting to see some manifestation of that new reality.

My only thing tho is that I wish I could feel Lord Dantalion’s presence. I cannot see or hear him yet (would love to be able to someday to just have some convos), I just wish he could make his presence known to me in a way that I would know it’s him, he’s here around.

I can’t complain tho. I feel like everything is moving in the right direction.

As I said, I’d like to hear what you guys think. Ya’ll think it’s the spirit at work or am I just tripping and get in over my head?

Thanks! Be grateful :pray:

If I may quote one of the greatest wizards of all time,

Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real? – Dumbledore

Why call on spirits if not to reap the benefits they offer? :slight_smile: There is no such thing as coincidence, and everything has the meaning you assign to it. You gained something new (confidence) seemingly out of nowhere – if that’s not magic, what is? :sparkles: