Spiders on my wall...again! wtf?

Well, in the space of about 3-4 days, right in front of me, on the wall (while on my computer) every night between 16h00 and 19h00, a tiny spider comes and goes there on my wall and shows itself. where does she comes from? are they attracted to my a/c block of my laptop? I heard that some spiders nurture themselves using certaines waves or heat signals. Anyhow, is there any occultist here that has an answer why all of a sudden there are spiders right in front of me?..and please do not hesitate to ask questions, so perhaps I missed some details. Thanks to you all, for your insights.

1 Like

Before getting into the supernatural stuff, it’s important to go through the mundane reasons.

There are a number of reasons that spiders could be infesting your home:

• They’re trying to escape the cold
  • Your house is messy, which gives spiders a large number of hiding spots
  • Your house is infested with bugs that they eat

I’d call pest control and see if that takes care of it. If it doesn’t, then consider looking into supernatural means.

3 Likes

Thanks. But in this case, it has a supernatural reason. I checked everything. Including the cold reason. Reason#1 - they are always right on my wall, facing me while doing the computer all night (and day) facing that same wall. Reason#2 - they have the same route and at one occasion, one decided to land vertically right in front of me, in broad daylight, usually they try to manage to not being seeing easily. Anyway, I was hoping a seer or a medium would be able to confirm what it is about.

1 Like

Welcome @Odin-Wotan-2023 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magock, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

There is nothing supernatural about it. It’s normal behaviour for spiders. I get it all the time.

2 Likes

I kinda got suspicious because of the timing. But, yes i agree it could be a normal situation.
the reason also I was suspicious is because last year I had a special encounter with 3 spiders that nearly threw themselves at me for me to dispose of them. They were very close. When I asked someone here on what it could mean, I got a fascinating insight from a member here saying it could be a sign that the chaos spirit ‘sofia’’ mother of darkness wish to manifest. The night right after this insight, a mother-like chaos spirit came into my room and spoke a few impressions on me and left. I tried to talk to it and it never worked, But I know what it said to me.

Spiders always seem to be the animal whose normal behaviour leads people into immediately jumping to supernatural conclusions for some reason. Maybe it’s all those legs or their weird appearance :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Have you seen a cluster of other insects like a fly build up anywhere in house? :ant::spider::fly::spider:can be a demonic sign. This reminds me of a another Occultist who has mentioned having lots of Wierd, black bugs around him when he’s doing rituals, etc. & once while outside he saw 3 frogs on his porch sitting there. & in the Bible there’s a reference to 3 demons that came in that form. Revelation 16:13

1 Like

It’s not usually anything demonic… it’s 99.999% got cold outside. Insect do do this quite a lot.

Or actually I’m haunted by the pixie of Labybirds and Stinkbugs. Also spiders.

I live in a house made in 1960 with cracks all over so they can come in everywhere, so can mice and chipmunks.

3 Likes

I second (and third) the suspicion of mundane reasons being plausible, but in case the spiders are a more supernatural sign.

I’m not sure how The Sophia would be linked to spiders, but that’s because I only know of The Sophia through the vanilla (more traditional) gnostic lens. In that case The Sophia is an emanation from the Barbelo (which is itself the prime-emanation of The Silence, or the non-universe sphere, that was before existence and is beyond existence), the spider symbolism in that gnostic view would be more in the lines of the Demiurge or the Universe/ Existence itself trapping true divinity in the webs of this universe. Maybe there’s other links from less traditional gnostic views, such as chaos-gnosticism that has a different explanation.
That single spider might not be linked to any of the above, if your path is not linked to anything gnostic.

The 3 spiders could perhaps have a link that should be very familiar to you, going from your screen name.
It makes me think the Norns or the Three Weavers of the Fates that tend to Yggdrasil trying to tell you something.

2 Likes

Ghehehee, exactly. My house was build in the late 18th century and is the same.
Up to neighbourhood cats coming in through the kitchen window if I cracked it open too much, that in their turn take care of some of the bugs and in rare cases a mouse that I haven’t been able to catch myself.

3 Likes

Well, in my air exchanger, back this summer I had tons of fly in the system for no reason and the only one with this problem in the entire 2 blocks of appartment,I was then able to block the access to those flies. Then this week, this problem of tiny black spiders wanting to be seen because they were right in front of me for me to see them. one crawled right into my face. yes I guess there was a fly nest this summer, it was in the air exchanger. I did lots of chaosmagic ritual from the last 24 months or so, since my dad died. I did also tons of vizualisations and wishes, and tons of abundance rituals but I came to know quite recently with proof, that my energy and my life is being sabotaged by unknown forces. I hope it is because of my strong incarnation.

1 Like

Yes I confirm there is a gnostic theme around what happens to me. Last year the demiurge leader came into my room, i could almost see it’s giant head in front of my bed. The Yaldabaoth or something. you said the non existence sphere? or non-universe? very possible because I like to create things a lot, like new languages systems and runes or different languages. I was with hekate also for a number of years, sometimes knowing it, sometimes not. There are forces coming towards me that I cannot understand.

The gnostic school I used to belonged to viewed the non-universe sphere or non-existence plane a little more extensive than just the space before creation. It’s the region of true divinity that is beyond anything that encompasses this universe.
But that is all part of my association with The Barbelo and The Sophia in combination with the spider symbology, these signs were not meant for me so take from it what resonates for you.

That’s a bad omen. You need to cleanse your body with spiritual spider soap.
Bad signs, while driving you could sometimes feel cob webs on your body, sometimes at in a restaurant or even a bank if you feel cobb webs around your body it’s a bad sign also.

I’m thinking if it was a supernatural problem the flies would keep appearing no matter what you did to block them from coming in. Like with machines if you unplug them & they still keep coming on.Sorry to hear about your dad passing. My father suddenly passed away in 2020 right before Christmas all alone in his house & was lying there about 15 days before he was found. We didn’t even get to say bye. So horrible!