Spherical Protection

Just thought I’d share a wonderful vision from last Saturday night in regards to astral/spiritual protection. I envisioned a very powerful being displaying their defensive and offensive systems on the astral. I will note that I was under the effects of MJ. Not something I do often at all anymore(once a year) but the chance to eat a laced cookie presented itself so I thought why not as it usually gives a very insightful experience. The vision;

This being was in the center and surrounded 360 degrees by a thirty foot or larger transparent energy sphere/aura, even on all sides and top to bottom. I was in awe at the systems set up around the circumference, however. The aura itself seemed impenetrable enough as it was, but there were several moveable track systems in place around the circumference of the sphere with what I would describe as intelligent astral bots and sensors attached to them with visual detection and destroy on sight capabilities if anything hostile approached. These were operating independently with constant surveillance and vigilance. So not only was there a protective sphere, but also defense and offense systems roaming the sphere on magnetized tracks in a very mechanical fashion with adjustable speeds and running in multiple rings around the sphere for total protection. The best part was the pure astral firepower the being possessed on command within it’s sphere if necessary. Big guns. Lol!

To me it was the ultimate in kick ass protection. Setup and maintained by a very advanced being.

[quote=“Virdon Djinn, post:1, topic:408”]Just thought I’d share a wonderful vision from last Saturday night in regards to astral/spiritual protection. I envisioned a very powerful being displaying their defensive and offensive systems on the astral. I will note that I was under the effects of MJ. Not something I do often at all anymore(once a year) but the chance to eat a laced cookie presented itself so I thought why not as it usually gives a very insightful experience. The vision;

This being was in the center and surrounded 360 degrees by a thirty foot or larger transparent energy sphere/aura, even on all sides and top to bottom. I was in awe at the systems set up around the circumference, however. The aura itself seemed impenetrable enough as it was, but there were several moveable track systems in place around the circumference of the sphere with what I would describe as intelligent astral bots and sensors attached to them with visual detection and destroy on sight capabilities if anything hostile approached. These were operating independently with constant surveillance and vigilance. So not only was there a protective sphere, but also defense and offense systems roaming the sphere on magnetized tracks in a very mechanical fashion with adjustable speeds and running in multiple rings around the sphere for total protection. The best part was the pure astral firepower the being possessed on command within it’s sphere if necessary. Big guns. Lol!

To me it was the ultimate in kick ass protection. Setup and maintained by a very advanced being.[/quote]

So any further interaction with this being ? If not can u get back to that place by simply imagining it ?

Zukara, no further interaction as yet. I should say that it was actually a human magus but I’d prefer not to go into specifics. I took it as a lesson and display of power to show me how sophisticated one can actually get along the path of mastery. As far as going back there, I really haven’t tried but it remains as a clear memory/vision. Not as vivid as it was that night but imprinted on my psyche for sure. Definitely a system of astral protection to work towards. Damn it was impressive!

I think you should ask Robert Bruce what he thinks about this sort of protective shield. I myself; as a mage; would welcome any ideas on how to master such an intelligent security shield.