Spellworking on a brewing process; offers of healing needed

Tomorrow I’m brewing Essiac tea with distilled water and the 4-herb blend in a stainless steel pot to be strained into tall glass containers. During the process of washing the containers, cookware and utensils, I want to really focus on injecting some ‘oomph’ into the tea. I thought it best to do the working throughout the process beginning to end.

How do you think I should put this together? Which spirit or spirits should I be interacting with and asking for help? And for a spoken word working, I’d like to repeat the same thing each time I consume a cup of tea, which I’ll do four times a day.

Probably everyone here knows what Essiac tea. It is a blend of four herbs that’s known for assisting people with cancer. I told a friend about the cancer and he gave me some of his tea, and I’ve ordered a shit-ton of it. It’s on its way along with several amber glass bottles for storing the tea.

I’d also like to strengthen my new doctors somehow, and get them and keep them very interested in saving my life. How do I glamour or otherwise train them to want me to live?

I would like to hear your thoughts on these matters and suggestions. Any offers of healing would also be really great. Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/anyone-doing-healing-rituals/101567?u=rav

You can use their sigils and Enns too.

There are also other words of power bringing healing. Just vibrate them over your healing potion

1 Like

Valefor increases vitality and speed of restoration.

Marbas heals physically and energetically

Buer heals also psychologically not only physically :wink:

Why distilled water? It contains no minerals, in fact if you drink it regularly it will drain you minerals, it’s not healthy.

Hi, the instructions are specific about the water and utensils, as well as the process. It’s calling for distilled water, and for cookware to be either stainless steel or glass. Everything is else is not-plastic and not-aluminum. So I can use a wooden spoon and ceramic measuring spoons. I’m leaving an update and will leave another later.

1 Like

Probably because it is clean water. But it drains your minerals and that will weaken you even more. Better use filtered water, or high quality spring water. It is a recipe from native americans, right? They used spring water, too.

Yes! It is, and thank you for mentioning the spring and filtered water. I did not realize about the distilled water.

1 Like

It is no problem to drink it once, but if you intend to do it regularly, it’s not good.