Spells with tarot cards

Hi, im wondering if there’s a way to learn how cast spells with the tarot card, also what kind of spells i can cast with the tarot, and how effective those spell can be.
Thanks

2 Likes

i highly recommend you pick up a copy of Donald Tyson’s book Portable Magick. It covers this very thing.

10 Likes

Thanks for the Recommendation

3 Likes

I see a few spells i try some. Not work 4 me. But maybe 4 u.

2 Likes

There are some especially for love involving the arcane Lovers, Star and the 3rd probably was Judgement as for Marriage!? Love is nice but great sex is more important

4 Likes

wow, that is amazing, how u cast the spell with those cards?

2 Likes

https://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/spells/tarot-love-spell.htm

Try the Internet: love spell tarot Lovers

3 Likes

Yes, tarot can be used as a means of manifestation. I find theyre easier to manifest particular associations with a particular card, or do a particular reading, pull a particular flow of cards and work on manifesting it like a spell.

4 Likes

Thanks for the information, so i can cast any spell with a specific Combination of cards based on the type of spell.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link. :blush:

2 Likes

I love to use tarot card in spells to represent the things that I wish to manifest and attract. There’s so much going on in those archetypal images too so you really can use them in many ways imo.

3 Likes

Thanks, I would love to see how you do it

2 Likes

Sure , I can break down how I use them if it helps though I don’t follow a specific magick method .
One example would be a friend of mine was really going through a trying time bless her . she didn’t have the will or energy to do anything magick wise for herself and she felt like nothing else was working so she asked if I would help her .
I had a long chat with her and I asked her to come up with a list of things she wanted to banish and a list of things she wished to attract or manifest into her life .
I split the spell into 2 separate rituals and timed them around the lunar phases.

Using a sentence to describe the aim of the spell and her name I made a sigil to represent the goal and link to her .
For the manifestation ritual I decided to use the tarot cards imagery to represent the energies that I wanted to harness and manifest into reality for my friend.
So for her I used the lovers to bring her and her husband close together again , the ace of pentacles for new opportunity’s relating to wealth and abundance as well as the 10 of pentacles and the wheel of fortune .
The strength card ( she was struggling with various addictions ) The star , for luck and renewal and to make her feel alive again as ell as the sun and so on .
I used tall coloured candles with a colour corresponding to each card as well as Crystal for each . I placed the sigil in the centre the tarot cards in a circle ( like a clock ) around the sigil along with candles and crystals .
I took turns focusing on each card , what it represented and visualised my friend and how happy and at peace she was now that she had manifested her goal . I spoke out loud the end result as if it had already happened for each card and then moved around and visualised the next one and so on . I visualised myself drawing the positive qualities and energies out of the scenes in the card and crystals and the candles one by one and poured the energy into my friend ( the sigil)
When I finished the ritual I burned the sigil and continued to allow the candles
To burn each day for 3 days until they had burnt down then discarded of ashes in the wind and buried the wax remnants .
I cleansed my
Cards and crystals .
I also sent a photo of the sigil to my friend so if she was struggling so she could meditate on it or use it herself .

So that’s one way that I work the cards into a spell .
I don’t think there’s any wrong or right way to use them because how you interpret them is up to you , I personally like the way you can make a spell your own by choosing cards that relate to you the most .

Hope that helps :blue_heart:

6 Likes

That’s really awesome, thanks for illustrated it, now I can guide for any type of ritual, thanks :blue_heart:

3 Likes

If your talking about spells in the sense of western ceremonial magick they are mostly used as components or a layer in rituals in systems like the golden dawn.

You can find those here

4 Likes

Thanks for the video, that’s something really helpful, thank you

2 Likes

Very nice :slight_smile: it was great that you did this for your friend.

2 Likes